Posts in topic: 694
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [TWILIGHT 2]

Post by Guillotine »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:52 pm
Guillotine wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:51 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:49 pm
Guillotine wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:47 pm If there is an alignment cop, check MacDougall please.
Probably better options out there within the more consensus POE pools.
No. The more cycles Macdougall survives, the more the chances that he is the deepwolf. Didn't you learn anything from Spiderverse?
So let him die Night 2.
No. Cause if he is town he is an incredible asset to have.
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think you might want to revisit your logic there Guillotine, but oh well it's not that important. :p
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:56 pm I think you might want to revisit your logic there Guillotine, but oh well it's not that important. :p
I'm a player with an unorthodox style, I'm hard to understand I guess.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

*sparkles like a real vampire*
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 685
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I went for a run instead of being here for eod. Much sweaty, too humid.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:41 pm Martin needs to make posts.
Not really though, fmpov. Other than the obvious implication that joining a FM game means you make X amount of posts per day phase.

I think the game is being solved and most of what I'm thinking about is being answered to some degree by what the thread's been doing so far.

I'll only start making more if I don't think what the thread has to naturally offer (without much Martin input) will help me solve. Sometimes I can also answer my own questions by doing ISO's. Or, alternatively, if there's a wagon that I object to because I think they're town.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

The thread is now locked. Result coming momentarily.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Dyslexicon »

Owner's Date and Other Romantic Happenings!

At a small wooden bench, Owner sat quietly, lost in thoughts, her face bathed in crimson light from the sunset before her. It felt as though the sky was bleeding, Owner thought. Bleeding like her lonely, yearning heart.

Maybe he was caught in traffic. Or maybe he had to stop on his way in order to fight a giant, fire breathing dragon in order to get to her destination, as she was, in her own mind at the very least, a princess. Yes, that must be it. That would explain her date being five hours late. Dragon slaying does take some time, especially if you’re not terribly experienced.

All she wanted was to experience true love.
But what even was true love?

She let out a scream of frustration. It shot through the cool evening air, scaring a couple of pigeons away who had patiently waited for her to share some of her fruit salad that she had brought with her.

Owner looked down at her fruit salad. She quietly sang to herself. It was an odd tune, almost maniacal in sound.

“Passion fruit, filled with juice,
Will it be a Henry or a Bruce?
Oh, banana, curved and yellow,
When will I meet my handsome fellow?
Pomegranate, you sure are problematic,
My date isn’t here, and that is traumatic.”

@Owner of a Lonely Heart didn't get a third date!
She was a Mafia 1-shot Cupid
---

Meanwhile, @Gavial had swiped right in nanoseconds once he saw the picture of the dashing man on his screen. Long, luscious hair. A quiet air of mystique, perhaps? It was a match! It was official: He would be going on a date with @JaggedJimmyJay!

Jimmay, on his end, had already picked out his outfit. He had a good feeling about this. This was going to be fire!

Gavial and JaggedJimmyJay will be going on a date this night phase.
They are both effectively jail kept and can only be targeted by killing actions.
We hope the date will go splendidly!

---

@Alison sat alone in her room. What a day! She couldn’t remember ever feeling this exhausted. Almost to the point of nauseous. How odd, she thought. Was this the national day of free fruit juice samples? She had politely said yes to what she was offered, thought she regretted it now.

Better sleep it off, she thought. She was sure she was going to feel better the next day.

Alison survives.

---

@Actvscenei
@Allcrab
@bad bunny
@Dana
@Garden Gnome
@Guillotine
@hawkataine
@Kito
@Long Con
@lost monkey
@MacDougall
@Made
@MartinGG99
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Sloonei
@Seanzie
@Sonny
@Tangrowth

Please submit any actions at least one hours before Day 3 begins!
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Actvscenei @Allcrab @bad bunny @Dana @Garden Gnome @Gavial @Guillotine @hawkataine @JaggedJimmyJay @Kito @Long Con @lost monkey @MacDougall @Made @MartinGG99 @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @Sloonei @Seanzie @Tangrowth

Announcement!

@orangecrush will be replacing @Sonny

Reminder to not discuss substitutions in the game. Thanks!
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Day 3

Gavial and JaggedJimmyJay stood by the popcorn machine, facing each other. They had been bickering for some time about what movie they should go for. “But I just love horror movies!” Gavial exclaimed. Jimmay was more of a romantic comedy person. “What about this one?” he said, pointing at one of the posters across the hall. To give and receive. A big picture of a young man with long hair in a leather jacket, looking intensely back at the pair. “Isn’t that an English movie?” Gavial wasn’t convinced. “Come on, I’ve heard it’s decent.”

They made their way through the shop, past heaps of mixed candy and some lollipops rather phallic in shape, across the hall to find their seats.

The movie was not a bore. Kito, the main character, was a tough on the outside, mushy on the inside, loveable kind of guy with a penchant for gift giving. Jimmay thought it was very romantic! Gavial and Jimmay stared at the screen. The movie headed towards a climax.

Kito opened his eyes. What on earth was that intense smell? He gasped. His whole room had been filled with roses. What the …? Had one of his admirers finally decided to give him something in return? Had all of his admirers decided to give him something in return??? There was barely room to move because of all the roses!

Kito started to panic. The smell was so intense it made him want to puke. He needed to get out of there, quickly. He struggled through the sea of roses, aiming for the door. He let out a howl. The thorns scraped up his legs, arms, stomach, back, everywhere! Kito’s eyes started watering. That smell! That unbearable smell! He started to throw up, now on the ground, crawling towards an exit, his skin redder and redder as the thorns stuck to his skin like little teeth.

Death by a thousand cuts, Kito thought. He was bleeding severely now. His pale face just a dot among the ocean of needly red and green. These are not normal roses, he thought, before he passed out, never to regain consciousness again.

@Kito has died.

He was a Town Gift Vendor

Gavial loved the death scene. How original, he thought, campy almost.

“Fire!” Jimmay suddenly screamed at the top of his lungs.
“You’re never supposed to yell ‘Fire!’ in a crowded theatre!” Gavial warned him. “I learned that in my free speech class. It’s one of the …”
“Shut up! There really is a fire! Run, you idiot!”
Jimmay had lost all patience. There was no way he would continue to date Gavial after this. They just weren’t a good match.
“Don’t tell me what to do!” Gavial opposed; the feeling of distaste was mutual. He surely was not about to be bossed around by some smartass professor type.

But Jimmay was already on the other side of the screening room. He looked back at Gavial in disbelief. “Run, you fool!” Jimmay hurried out.

But it was too late. Gavial had already begun to feel sleepy. The seats were so comfortable. And warm. Hot, even. Like, really, really hot. This is fine, he thought. This will be fi…

Fire had consumed him.

@Gavial has died.

He was a Town Roleblocker

---

@Long Con has been poisoned. He will die at the end of the phase unless healed.

@Actvscenei
@Alison
@Allcrab
@bad bunny
@Dana
@Garden Gnome
@Guillotine
@hawkataine
@JaggedJimmyJay
@lost monkey
@MacDougall
@Made
@MartinGG99
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Sloonei
@orangecrush
@Seanzie
@Tangrowth
lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 192

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 3]

Post by lost monkey »

FIRST
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MARMOT (he/him)

31, Male
Height: 1'8"
Enneagram: 9

Hi, are you new to the area! Do you like mountains? I'm the marmot for you!

Loves: backpack snacks, long mountainous treks, randing mafia, sunbathing on granite

Dislikes: hot weather, flash photography, flash floods, flash wagons (unless I'm leading them)

I will bake you bread and accidentally eat all of it. But that's fine, I baked another loaf. Surprise! I'm not.
I will like you if you bring me flowers, but will love you forever if you bring me flour.

I hope you like sudden inclement weather changes.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Welcome aboard orangecrush. :nicenod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Okay so the mafia almost certainly did not try to kill me on Night 1, and therefore Gavial's role block on hawkataine looms ever larger.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Hawk] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:13 pm Okay so the mafia almost certainly did not try to kill me on Night 1, and therefore Gavial's role block on hawkataine looms ever larger.
Why is that?
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Poisoner probably 3p.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Also, whoever healed Alison, I would appreciate some of the same nice treatment please.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 352
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Why are you still alive jay
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:14 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:13 pm Okay so the mafia almost certainly did not try to kill me on Night 1, and therefore Gavial's role block on hawkataine looms ever larger.
Why is that?
that would explain gavial and jay being jail kept?
ImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

@Long Con

Unless there's another 1-shot healer, I want to put you on notice that you may be actually dying from poison.

I don't think there's fake poisons given that I'm 1-shot, though I realize that can also be indicative of having the healing ability split up. I doubt that though because there's, to my knowledge, no way to prevent two healers from accidentally healing the same person on the same day.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.

Meh doesn't matter, you're town regardless
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

(If it isn't obvious already, yes I'm claiming to have healed Alison)
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
orangecrush
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by orangecrush »

hello everyone i actualy only fecognise some of you but i am excited to play here

i have not been able to catch upw tith everything but i have started to

so far i have these people town: Act (though am becoming cautious with him the more i read), Jay, Tangrow, Guil, Dana, Alison (lesser town read)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

lost monkey wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:15 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:14 pm
Why is that?
that would explain gavial and jay being jail kept?
I don't remember that, I'll just listen and follow along and pick it up.

@JaggedJimmyJay how was your date, aside from Gav getting killed at the end of it?

I'm not convinced the poison is from mafia
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:15 pm Why are you still alive jay
Because Gavial is a hero.

Our "date" was a one night BTSC wherein we had to decide together among three options:

1) I die.
2) Gavial dies.
3) We both die.

If we didn't come to an agreement, it'd be #3. Gavial made the ultimate sacrifice, and he deserves a great deal of respect for that. And there's no way the mafia target me with that cupid shot on Night 1 if I am a night kill target.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:16 pm @Long Con

Unless there's another 1-shot healer, I want to put you on notice that you may be actually dying from poison.

I don't think there's fake poisons given that I'm 1-shot, though I realize that can also be indicative of having the healing ability split up. I doubt that though because there's, to my knowledge, no way to prevent two healers from accidentally healing the same person on the same day.
:puppy:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Mafia probably thought they could stick me in a room with Gavial and that he'd bring chaos and fail to be cooperative, but they underestimated my boy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

[VOTE: JJJ] aubergine

There is no way Mafia don't kill both jailkept players who are immune to any abilities but kills.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Guillotine wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:18 pm [VOTE: JJJ] aubergine

There is no way Mafia don't kill both jailkept players who are immune to any abilities but kills.
We were immune to everything and essentially removed from the game. We could still die, but only by the process I described.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

orangecrush
Stool Pigeon

Post by orangecrush »

i am scum reading gnome mac and hawk and this stage

im about 25 pages in i think

by the way i can give reasons for any of these people want but i didnt wana go to spam the whole thread with my notes that i hav spent the day making
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

So mafia had 2 nks?
ImageImage

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:19 pm

We were immune to everything and essentially removed from the game. We could still die, but only by the process I described.
You were immune to nk?
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:18 pm Mafia probably thought they could stick me in a room with Gavial and that he'd bring chaos and fail to be cooperative, but they underestimated my boy.
That would mean this plan definitely is coming from a synd scum player. Who do you think would have done this?
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

orangecrush wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:19 pm i am scum reading gnome mac and hawk and this stage

by the way i can give reasons for any of these people want but i didnt wana go to spam the whole thread with my notes that i hav spent the day making
I think your notes would be more than welcome. Please spam away.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:20 pm

You were immune to nk?
That is my understanding, yes. Gavial and I essentially had night kills to be used on each other/ourselves. We both voted Gavial.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:21 pm

You were immune to nk?
That is my understanding, yes. Gavial and I essentially had night kills to be used on each other/ourselves. We both voted Gavial.
The eod post says differently
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lost monkey wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:21 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:18 pm Mafia probably thought they could stick me in a room with Gavial and that he'd bring chaos and fail to be cooperative, but they underestimated my boy.
That would mean this plan definitely is coming from a synd scum player. Who do you think would have done this?
I do think nutella alone is enough to explain the genesis of that idea, if it really was that.

But Gavial has demanded I look closer at Sloonei and I mean to do so. I owe him that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:22 pm

You were immune to nk?
I don't care, that's what it was.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:22 pm

You were immune to nk?
So the host lied?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:04 pm Gavial and JaggedJimmyJay will be going on a date this night phase.
They are both effectively jail kept and can only be targeted by killing actions.
We hope the date will go splendidly!

The entire mechanical design of the date was that Gavial and I both had "killing power", at least that could amount to a vote. So that's what this is meant to convey -- the only thing that can happen to us in there is death. The source of that death would have to be ourselves.

Gavial ate it pridefully, and Kito was likely the standard mafia kill.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:22 pm

You were immune to nk?
I'm inclined to think its unique like JJJ's claim after all.

I mean, Owner did effectively admit to the loverization thing on them

Also EoD says "effectively", which I interpret to be indicative of it not being so simple as that.

It's possible Mafia could have night-killed in there but if they targeted whoever that was sacrificed then they lost another night-kill attempt.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:26 pm So the host lied?
You're misinterpreting the host.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:27 pm
nah, i asked the mods, if i had kill powers you would have died if i would have targeted you.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: hawkataine] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lost monkey wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:29 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:27 pm
nah, i asked the mods, if i had kill powers you would have died if i would have targeted you.
If that's the case, the mafia killed Kito and hoped Gavial and I would both die. That's why Gavial is the perfect choice for that role in the eyes of anyone that thinks nothing more of him than "chaos monkey".

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Yeah I don't think I'm wrong
orangecrush
Stool Pigeon

Post by orangecrush »

Seanzie wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:21 pm
orangecrush wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:19 pm i am scum reading gnome mac and hawk and this stage

I think your notes would be more than welcome. Please spam away.
i tried to copy them for ytou but the formatting emssed uop so i have saved the as screenshots but i cant find a way to upload the pictures here

And by don't think, I mean I'm sure I'm not wrong

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”