Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Bird Mafia [Day 1]

Post by EnderWiggin »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:40 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:38 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:35 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:26 pm
Herm wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:23 pm HK is a safe lynch until we get better reads unfortunately.
It's not even a safe lynch. It's a necessary lynch. Outed 3p survivor is easy to pressure into scumsiding if still around in the endgame
it's not pressure, it's wanting to win. No point in making it to the end of the game only to throw it away b/c I want to be nice to the town team.
I mean basically same thing. My point is outed 3p survivor is basically another wolf unless wolves are stupid
only if the wolves are in a position to win, but yeah, I need to die
I mean sure I guess if we roll it and I get lynch you don't need to worry.

Oh no, scumslipped again. Deary me.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

sig wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:41 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:40 pm @sig Do something towny
I'm not mafia gooooo town
T
O
W
N
TOWN :grin:
That gets a 3/10
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 78

Post by sig »

Wiml wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:09 pm
Wiml wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:07 pm Was Sig always voting sleep? Just noticed it now.
A quick check suggests they weren't.
Thought it would be fun, plus just subbed in so why not?

If there was a tie or closer conversations going on I'd probably have dug deeper and picked someone, but it seems like a runaway right now.
ImageImage
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Wiml »

sig wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:43 pm
Wiml wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:09 pm
Wiml wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:07 pm Was Sig always voting sleep? Just noticed it now.
A quick check suggests they weren't.
Thought it would be fun, plus just subbed in so why not?

If there was a tie or closer conversations going on I'd probably have dug deeper and picked someone, but it seems like a runaway right now.
I mean I don't have an issue with the vote, I was more interested if you were around honestly.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Don Wurzeloni wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:24 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:17 pm
Don Wurzeloni wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:15 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:11 pm Did Don really suggest lynching randomly is better than lynching potential scumsiding 3p?
I'm not lynching randomly - I have a case against you. My point was that if we say there are 4 wolves and 1 3p, it is better to focus on the 4 wolves first as there are more of them. And the 3p might town side or be otherwise resolved.
this is not good mafia theory
Why not please?
I need to read this case again and actually like focus in on it. But, I agree with Don here. Lynched a third party is this early on a waste of time and a safe lynch for mafia to jump on and maybe even gain town credit. I don't like that people seem to be trying to shut down other conversations and someone should really look into who's doing that and what they're shutting down.

I would, but i'm kinda lazy. So I'll task that out to someone else. :beer:
ImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Sig is slightly rising on my scumdar.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:41 pm
sig wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:41 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:40 pm @sig Do something towny
I'm not mafia gooooo town
T
O
W
N
TOWN :grin:
That gets a 3/10
As long as we're using golf scoring then i'm cool with it.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Herm wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:19 pm
Wiml wrote:Would you explain Sig to me please?
Only thing is other players being weirded out that I pushed a vote on an inactive.
Why were you pushing inactives? And why would you suspect people who are weirded out by that.
ImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

sig wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:45 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:11 pm Did Don really suggest lynching randomly is better than lynching potential scumsiding 3p?
I'm not lynching randomly - I have a case against you. My point was that if we say there are 4 wolves and 1 3p, it is better to focus on the 4 wolves first as there are more of them. And the 3p might town side or be otherwise resolved.
Why not please?
I need to read this case again and actually like focus in on it. But, I agree with Don here. Lynched a third party is this early on a waste of time and a safe lynch for mafia to jump on and maybe even gain town credit. I don't like that people seem to be trying to shut down other conversations and someone should really look into who's doing that and what they're shutting down.

I would, but i'm kinda lazy. So I'll task that out to someone else. :beer:
I actively encourage people to scumread me make other opinions. HK isn't scum 90% of the time here.

And no one should get towncred for this wagon. It's just necessary to be safe later
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Why not please?
If we don't catch wolves they make lylo happen a day earlier.
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 132

Post by Timsup2nothin »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:48 pm I actively encourage people to scumread me make other opinions. HK isn't scum 90% of the time here.

And no one should get towncred for this wagon. It's just necessary to be safe later
This is so true as to be meaningless. All the little vanity wagons could just as easily be wolf on wolf distancing votes as anything else, so they just don't matter.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:50 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:48 pm I actively encourage people to scumread me make other opinions. HK isn't scum 90% of the time here.

This is so true as to be meaningless. All the little vanity wagons could just as easily be wolf on wolf distancing votes as anything else, so they just don't matter.
Correct. But posts in thread are good to have for next day. If someone starts a w/w wagon but drops it next day then there's evidence
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Why not please?
because HK could be a wolf and is a 100% safe exe that's why
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

3Ps are literally scum
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Alison wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:52 pm 3Ps are literally scum
I'd say more figurative
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 128
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

Alison wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:52 pm 3Ps are literally scum
says the lady who doth rekt us as 3p last time ;-)
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Alison

Post by Alison »

sig is actually outed mafia because he's been very loud about always getting rid of 3Ps in the past so the fact that he's complaining about a 3P exe now is outing.
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 132

Post by Timsup2nothin »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:52 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:50 pm

Correct. But posts in thread are good to have for next day. If someone starts a w/w wagon but drops it next day then there's evidence
Fair.

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Alison vs Tim as the clock ticks down!
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Ydrasse wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:28 am i'm not good at catching up but i'll take some notes while i do:

1) before i even get started, the 3p thing regarding @HK -- i'm sorry if you felt forced by my slot-ancestor to out since i know 3p is very rare/fun to get to play (at least from what i've seen since i've never been lucky enough to get it OTL) but i'm probably going to vote you today barring a really good wolfread. which i don't know if i'll get since i have low confidence in really nailing someone as one, but. yeah. just wanted to apologize if my slot messed up your game. :/ fwiw if it was like, Good For Town tm i'd wish you could stay alive.

2) i guess a bit of an introduction wrt me and forum mafia: hi i'm ydrasse, i was invited to mafsynd, i play on mafiascum a lot. i've rolled scum more times than i have ever wanted in my life. my talents are looking very cute and towny and not getting voted out, usually. i'll probably be around when i'm not at work. please don't ask why i'm only catching up now.

okay anyways

- most of early game gives me nothing, the first thing i felt as a real ping was 71, i don't know why, the frustration feels slightly +town.

- 95 slightly? +town for alison? i have retrospect of knowing hk is 3p but alison outing that feels good knowing it'll come to fruition. also the fact that hk votes her in 97 makes me feel good about them not being aligned.

- herm identifying alison as town is nice (137). feel smart. feel good. herm gets a bit of trust.

- long con hopping onto hk isn't as towny as pointing it out but they're agreeing with the sentiment and pushing it through. so townpoints.

- 184 alison cementing self as most trusted town. this feels like a read i would make LMAO.

- i haven't really had any thoughts about esooa so far but 188 is the fun sort of pop in that i don't trust much? like it's a subtle way to undermine gavial's push in the way that while even i don't agree with it, it frames gavial as like... incorrect. i think this only matters if falcon actually is a wolf though and esooa's trying to poke a little bit at my slot. or i'm overthinking. i want to pretend i'm smart.

- 201 +wolf for ender without knowing how it's followed up on. i don't have much of a read on wurzel going through these old posts but, again, retrospect.

- 228 is interesting, because i feel like someone sees a slot that's been talked about to some degree and voices an opinion of the slot before they voice their meta ways of reading said person? even then it's followed up with "i don't have much of an opinion" skimming ahead in esooa's iso which is weird to me. maybe it's that esooa didn't express the same confidence following this as she could have knowing he's easy to locktown/lockscum for her? or i guess thinking about it a bit more, identifying someone's posts as weird feels like it could be a small tmi in that esooa knows that wurzel presents as scummy at times but knows his alignment or something and it fell through. idk. i don't trust this slot right now.

- creature feels a little towny. i don't have concrete reasons for this. the votes on him feel like lhf votes because he's not doing anything. it's an easy place for wolves to go to, and oh look, ender, esooa. i can feel myself starting to tunnel a bit going down to 264. going on this, 303 also makes me feel some kind of way. i do feel that ender's... eagerness? on page 7 is slightly +town though, throwing out pings to interact like that.

- 321. !

- i'm warming up to ender on page 8. he has this fun energy that feels like he's town pumped to do things here more than before. if i'm being suckered i'm glad it's by the passion to play but i'm going back and forth on this slot.

- tempted to sheep my slot-ancestor's read on falcon if only for lack of my own opinion there currently, he was positing them as a team but it could be groupscum and then the 3p. hk arguing earlier that they aren't paired with falcon looked genuine and like, clearly it's because it is but i don't think it excludes falcon.

- not sure what to make of wiml right now, on page 10. same with duskfall. i lied about duskfall i'm leery of people labeling a slot as "incorrect" or "misguided" etc etc because they know that like, they're not doing things scummy but idk. being able to say it without worrying /why/ someone is incorrect and if it's meaningful is a bad look. (505)

- 549 is EITHER +town or +scum for duskfall with the latter having a caveat of it being theater and that's the only way i'd frame it as scummy.

- I am very bad at this game if there isn't at least 1 scum in duskfall/ender/esooa.

- 626 compared to 641. hm.

- i don't know what isn't clicking about these scumreads on herm but they're not getting through me.

- it's hard to reconcile gavial's actions and reactions to it like [urlhttps://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2150&start=700#p816294]735[/url]; there were clear like, impacts made by how he behaved in his tunneling and i'm having an issue trying to figure out if like, this behavior is "bad" ie scummy but not really elaborating on it is meh.

- wiml feels town. idk. i'm tired.

- kza has passable vibes but i can't remember much before their posts around 780. decent vote sick avatar we love mari. null.

- 978????? what??

- 1057; so. i find it interesting how wurz frames his lower tier reads as anti-town rather as scum, because there's like a subtle difference to me in that the latter has more conviction and it feels more like you're actively trying to solve. anti-town is a broad thing to say about someone and it doesn't intrinsically mean that someone is a wolf/etc. the fact that he calls nanook sus also means that he's clearly thinking about the difference between "bad for town" and "bad for town because this person could be a wolf." but is content to not really... dive deeper yet of the motivations of gav/falcon to see if the things they were doing were just annoying/hard to deal with or actually bad. it's a lazy sort that doesn't give much information at all and is littered with a wishy-washy mindset to boot. bad.

- if i am wrong on any of my reads so far i am going to trust long con because ours feel inverse in 1082 and it was curious to realize.

okay thank god i'm done because i'm so tired, i hate reading trhough threads like this.

town: alison, creature, herm, wiml

wolves: esooa/dusk/ender(?)/falco(?)

3p: hk

everyone not mentioned is varying shades of null to my tired mind.
This was such a massive post so gonna wrap it and just enlarge what's a super ping for me. First, I dislike how this catch up occurred mainly since it's exactly what I'd do as mafia and I never trust mafiascum players on principle. :eye:

The big text sticks out since they're preemptively defending their slot, now this is a big deal in my mind since it isn't something a civilian would do imo. They know their role is bad so trying to cover for something outside their own control .

SO if people could give their thoughts on this post then also the prior slots posts that would be great. I plan to do the same.
ImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Wait no Alison was accusing sig mb
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Alison wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:54 pm sig is actually outed mafia because he's been very loud about always getting rid of 3Ps in the past so the fact that he's complaining about a 3P exe now is outing.
Psh in the whole two games you've played with me, months ago?

Also I'd disagree on this, I'm back and forth based off the game, type of third party, and time in game. Frequently when I'm most vocally 3rd party you'll find its when I suspect them to be cult/Serial killer types or I'm mafia.

Plus this is the first time interacting with me its a little early to accuse isn't it. :scared:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:56 pm Wait no Alison was accusing sig mb
Alison always accuses sig. :disappoint:

Poor sig, we should all feel bad for Alison bullying him and let him coast to end game. :nicenod:
ImageImage
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Syn »

DAY 1 ENDS

Dodo cackles. The foolish birds have not realized the folly of their antics. She watches as they bicker, plume, preen, nip, and tumble. Not a one suspects the guiding feather.

At the far end of the sea bluff rests a dilapidated building by a gravel road. A car pulls up as the birds fight, and a man in a long trench coat steps out. He dons a twirling mustache, and you can see the French accent exude from his eyes before he ever speaks. Where did Dodo find such a specimen?

It matters not. He opens the back door of his Citroen and retrieves an empty cage. He wades into the gathering of birds. He opens the cage and peers out at the selection, and notices HOLLOWKATT singled out from the rest. "Ah! Zis is the one." he declares. Hesitating for a moment to look at a far-off bluff, he waits until the tiny form of Dodo waves a wing in approval. "Into ze cage," he chides, grabbing the frogmouth and stuffing it into the wire-framed prison.

He carries HOLLOWKATT back to the car despite the pecks and wing smacks from the other birds. WIth the cage stuffed securely into the back, he slams the door shut, gets into the driver's seat, and makes a quick exit. The birds find their pursuit halted, their wings clipped and their little padded feet clumsy.

HOLLOWKATT the frogmouth has been sold to an irresponsible pet owner. They were 3P.

HOLLOWKATT, you are a Frogmouth. The frogmouths are a group of nocturnal birds related to the nightjars. They are found from the Indian Subcontinent across Southeast Asia to Australia.

You are a SURVIVOR.

You win if you survive to either alignment’s win condition.

On Day 1, before the midday mark, you can PM the host and select another player. If you get targeted for a kill (NOT the chop) at any point in the future, this kill gets deflected onto who you targeted (if they are still alive).

This is a one-time deal. If your target dies, you can’t pick someone else. If you don’t pick someone by midday D1, you don’t get another opportunity.

If the deflection results in a win or loss for either town or mafia, it counts as a loss for you.

DAY 1 has ended, and NIGHT 1 has begun. You have 23 hours (by 2:00 PM PDT) to submit a night action to me via PM. DAY 2 begins at 3:00 PM PDT, June 14.

Twilight chat will go for ONE HOUR from this post.

ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Re: Bird Mafia [Night 1]

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'm shocked by this flip, shocked!
hollowkatt
Racketeer
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

I too am shocked
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:52 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:46 pm
Gavial wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:27 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:26 am
Gavial wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:24 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:23 am gavial I am putting you on ignore
Did you even look at my HK case?
OMG your the most likely player to die tonight due to the massive amount of town reads your getting and you can’t even actually try and vote off scum.
OML.
Pretty wolfy attitude IMO
Oh FUCK THIS SHIT.
I hard claim PR and we will see if your VT claim is real or not tonight.
Kill me bro I double doggy dare yeah!
Gavial wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:31 am
Wiml wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:30 am Why would you claim that???? You wefe obviously tpwn anyway!
Because I can and I didn’t care.
There was some wolf oh I can’t remember that wolves name anymore but that wolf definitely made me claim it due to extreme annoyance.
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:39 am
Wiml wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:30 am Why would you claim that???? You wefe obviously tpwn anyway!
There was some wolf oh I can’t remember that wolves name anymore but that wolf definitely made me claim it due to extreme annoyance.
What? I didn't make you claim anything, you did that all by yourself and with no real reason to do so. Don't put that shit on me, own your posts.
Gavial wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:42 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:39 am
What? I didn't make you claim anything, you did that all by yourself and with no real reason to do so. Don't put that shit on me, own your posts.
Holy shit bro no need for this external reaction!
I wasn’t talking about you.
Who reads this and thinks Gav's telling the truth re: his PR claim?

He does so with a knee jerk post after I called him wolfy, then explains he did so to Wiml cuz he was forced to by a wolf.

When I call him out on that, he denies it. How is this towny?
Because it's Gavial? Like, that's clearly GI, but not necessarily AI.

Someday I am gonna take a bunch of post quotes and remove the names and I bet a whole bunch of people will be able to get accurate reads...on who is who.
Yada yada nobody can read anybody its always luck blah blah find a new schtick
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

The write up is nice though, I like it!
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws

Gg hk ily
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Miss you already
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Good good it would've been reeeeeeally awkward for me if they flipped mafia.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:15 pm Miss you already
Saaaame

@hollowkatt go sign up for avatar. :srsnod:
ImageImage

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:00 pm
Wiml wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:55 pm I also think the claim timing was very towny (particularly in the heat of the moment - it flowed very genuinely and I don't think he would have had time to check with wolfmates before claiming if it were fake) even if the claim itself is bad.
There's an assumption here that Gavial would check with packmates about anything. Given that as town he is absolutely NOT any sort of 'team player' this assumption may be bad.
This is in fact a bad assumption, it's not like he never checks scum chat but he does tend to do whatever he feels like

sig wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:17 pm
Saaaame

Yea definitely do this @hollowkatt id love to have you!

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:14 pm I'm liking Nanook a little more after hating him early so that's good
Don't hate me bb I'm just here to have fun meme and dunk on some scum

Fun fact my phone autocorrected dunk to Dunia @dunya

Wiml wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:22 pm Please nobody be too harsh on Wurzel though, he's a fairly new player still and I believe this is his first non-CFC game.

This isn't directed at anybody nor do I think this is happening but if you see an issue with his play please give him constructive criticism!
He played an mu hydra iirc

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:36 pm I'm not even gonna address Nanook's sus until I get more info from em.
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Oh boy are you gonna be annoyed
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:18 pm
sig wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:17 pm
Saaaame

Yea definitely do this @hollowkatt id love to have you!
And maybe like you should PM the player who told him to go and idk let him pick his role. :nicenod: :p
ImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:21 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:14 pm I'm liking Nanook a little more after hating him early so that's good
Don't hate me bb I'm just here to have fun meme and dunk on some scum

Fun fact my phone autocorrected dunk to Dunia @dunya
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Wait no that came out wrong

Ok i should be confirmed town see you lot in dead chat
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:23 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:36 pm I'm not even gonna address Nanook's sus until I get more info from em.
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Are you one of those "I provide no info" players?

Fuck

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:25 pm
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Fuck
I rarely engage with people on why I'm scumreading them, its counter productive
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Wiml »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:22 pm
Wiml wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:22 pm Please nobody be too harsh on Wurzel though, he's a fairly new player still and I believe this is his first non-CFC game.

This isn't directed at anybody nor do I think this is happening but if you see an issue with his play please give him constructive criticism!
He played an mu hydra iirc
Well yeah but that was in the CFC subforum which is all CFC players so I was still counting it as CFC there.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:26 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:25 pm
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Fuck
I rarely engage with people on why I'm scumreading them, its counter productive
I was more talking about you trying to engage other players to vote me
Alison

Post by Alison »

oh look it was a 3P with an undisclosed ability that is almost certainly going to fuck up mech solves and is most likely to hit town

just leave them alone amiright guys
Herm
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Herm »

sig wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:47 pm
Herm wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:19 pm
Wiml wrote:Would you explain Sig to me please?
Only thing is other players being weirded out that I pushed a vote on an inactive.
Why were you pushing inactives? And why would you suspect people who are weirded out by that.
It's the D1 procedure!
Herm
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Herm »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:09 pm I'm shocked by this flip, shocked!
Damn son.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

With the darkness, the birds can't help but fall asleep. Dodo settles into her burrito blanket to rest before moving to the next surprise.

You have 22 hours to get in night actions to me. Day 2 begins at 3:00 PM PDT, June 14.

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Re: Bird Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Syn »

DAY 2 BEGINS

The dawn breaks. A rooster far away crows the conspiracy of birds awake.

Dodo gazes upon her territory, satisfied. She waits until they notice.

And notice they do. ALISON and ENDERWIGGIN are missing. Nobody had woken up. Had the man returned? Did more of their flock get taken and gifted to a seven-year-old who believes birds aren't real?

Dodo turns away from the incessant, desperate cawing of the mass of feathers below.

"Who are you? What are you doing to us?" ALISON asks. The kingfisher looks at Dodo with an expression of terror.

She smiles, as much a dodo can. "I'm retired."

"Retired from what?" asks the bald eagle, ENDERWIGGIN.

"Being a bird, of course." She pats ALISON and ENDERWIGGIN on the head. "And I'm taking you all with me."

ALISON the kingfisher has been excised from the community. They were TOWN.

ALISON, you are a Kingfisher. Kingfishers or Alcedinidae are a family of small to medium-sized, brightly colored birds in the order Coraciiformes. They have a cosmopolitan distribution, with most species found in the tropical regions of Africa, Asia, and Oceania. The family contains 114 species and is divided into three subfamilies and 19 genera.

You are a VILLAGER.

You can’t do anything at night.

You win when you eliminate all mafia members.

ENDERWIGGIN the bald eagle has been excised from the community. They were TOWN.

ENDERWIGGIN, you are a Bald Eagle. The bald eagle is a bird of prey found in North America. A sea eagle, it has two known subspecies and forms a species pair with the white-tailed eagle. Its range includes most of Canada and Alaska, all of the contiguous United States, and northern Mexico.

You are a VILLAGER.

You can’t do anything at night.

You win when you eliminate all mafia members.

NIGHT 1 has ended, and DAY 2 has begun. You have 48 hours to eliminate a bird. The day will end on June 16 at 3:00 PM PDT.

@falcon45ca
@Herm
@KZA
@Duskfall
@Don Wurzeloni
@Creature
@orangecrush
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Timsup2nothin
@Ydrasse
@sig
@Wiml
@lost monkey
@Long Con

ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 184

Re: Bird Mafia [Day 2]

Post by falcon45ca »

Hey, we lost 2 birds. Why?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”