Baby Mafia (TOWN WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 736

Re: Baby Mafia (D2)

Post by Millium »

I meant w/t
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 112

Post by falcon45ca »

I'll say this, if LC is Red, then they've completely ruined themselves for future games if they use AtE ever again. I'm town reading them
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Alison
Posts in topic: 422
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:37 pm Idk why u think it always points to t/t
It isn't ironclad evidence, but it's certainly evidence for that view.

My general view on the idea floating around and LC and I are T/T is that even if you think it's true, you should act like it's not true.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:38 pm I'll say this, if LC is Red, then they've completely ruined themselves for future games if they use AtE ever again. I'm town reading them
Oh yeah this is a super town thing to say lol.

I'd towncore falcon and if they're snowing me under they deserve the win.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

@Alison
My brain says vote Tess here btw
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:35 pm LC,

Why haven't you done more to try to figure out who else might be wolfing with Alison? It seems like you should be given how confident you are that she's wolfing.
Because I'm fucking pissed off and I want to fucking bury Alison for this shit.

You don't fucking claim someone to be outed wolf, say that they're in anti-spew mode, to ignore EVERYTHING I SAY, and point blank refuse to actually evaluate me or ask me questions of what I'm doing to figure me out.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Alison wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:39 pm
Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:37 pm Idk why u think it always points to t/t
It isn't ironclad evidence, but it's certainly evidence for that view.

My general view on the idea floating around and LC and I are T/T is that even if you think it's true, you should act like it's not true.
Ahh ok, good point to add to my notes, since I had to vig a wolf, that everyone thought was t/t with me in my last game
Alison

Post by Alison »

Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:40 pm @Alison
My brain says vote Tess here btw
I've already explained why that is not a logical decision. I'm not saying it's wrong to scumread Tess; and if you believe that LC and I are T/T then it is perfectly logical to scumread her. But you aren't going to be able to get the votes on her, and leaving me and LC to fight another day is only going to tear the town apart.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:41 pm

Why haven't you done more to try to figure out who else might be wolfing with Alison? It seems like you should be given how confident you are that she's wolfing.

You don't fucking claim someone to be outed wolf, say that they're in anti-spew mode, to ignore EVERYTHING I SAY, and point blank refuse to actually evaluate me or ask me questions of what I'm doing to figure me out.
Why would you be pissed off that a wolf is trying to get you killed? That's part of the game, there's no reason to take it personally if you genuinely think someone is on the opposite team.

You might be pissed off if a townie caught you for the wrong reasons though. :P
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by DrWilgy »

Alison wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:32 pm Oh yeah and I just want to say that if you care about threadstate reads at all, the constant bouncing back and forth between my wagon and LC's points away from us being T/T. It points less towards scum who are happy and contented that a town is dying today no matter what (unless the team is like... Mizery/Gira/Wilgy or something), and more towards genuine uncertainty and them torn being wanting to protect their buddy but not wanting to look bad.
I agree with this. I just don't know if it's you to LC. Trying to skim and catch-up rq.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Oh and just to make it clear I had your death fixed in my mind the moment I entered D2. I have never allowed players to get away with the stunt you tried to pull at EOD and I never will. I roasted the players of Just Robbed A Bank to a crisp for letting wolves get away with that, and I don't intend to make the same mistake. The nanook NK and your immediate self-destruction was the cherry on top.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Alison wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:44 pm

Why would you be pissed off that a wolf is trying to get you killed? That's part of the game, there's no reason to take it personally if you genuinely think someone is on the opposite team.

No I'm pissed off because no one is even thinking that I'm town here because of your bullshit. I've been getting this shit every fucking game on this site

If this is how you scumhunt, just sheep someone and refuse to actually evaluate or have a mind of your own, then holy fucking shit
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Alison wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:45 pm Oh and just to make it clear I had your death fixed in my mind the moment I entered D2. I have never allowed players to get away with the stunt you tried to pull at EOD and I never will. I roasted the players of Just Robbed A Bank to a crisp for letting wolves get away with that, and I don't intend to make the same mistake. The nanook NK and your immediate self-destruction was the cherry on top.
You literally fucking taught me that staying off wagon at EOD is scummy as hell. What kind of hypocritical bullshit is this?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:47 pm

No I'm pissed off because no one is even thinking that I'm town here because of your bullshit. I've been getting this shit every fucking game on this site

If this is how you scumhunt, just sheep someone and refuse to actually evaluate or have a mind of your own, then holy fucking shit
Our wagons have been extremely close and multiple people are voicing the thought that you might be town, even those who are voting against you lol.

This "nobody is thinking that I'm town" stuff is just total nonsense.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Just in case this somehow gets hammered, I forgot to add, do not let Tess go under the radar

I forget their name originally

But Tess/wigly/misery/Gira
Has a very high chance of having maybe even two wolves of both Alice and LC are town
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Alison wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:40 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:38 pm I'll say this, if LC is Red, then they've completely ruined themselves for future games if they use AtE ever again. I'm town reading them
Oh yeah this is a super town thing to say lol.

I'd towncore falcon and if they're snowing me under they deserve the win.
It is true, I am town. Do I still deserve the win?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:49 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:45 pm Oh and just to make it clear I had your death fixed in my mind the moment I entered D2. I have never allowed players to get away with the stunt you tried to pull at EOD and I never will. I roasted the players of Just Robbed A Bank to a crisp for letting wolves get away with that, and I don't intend to make the same mistake. The nanook NK and your immediate self-destruction was the cherry on top.
You literally fucking taught me that staying off wagon at EOD is scummy as hell. What kind of hypocritical bullshit is this?
Yeah staying off wagon at EOD is scummy as hell.

You stayed off wagon at EOD.

Therefore you did something that is scummy as hell.

Therefore I will not rest until you are voted out.

QED.
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 277

Post by Gira »

lol fuck me i slept in
Alison

Post by Alison »

Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:50 pm Just in case this somehow gets hammered, I forgot to add, do not let Tess go under the radar

Has a very high chance of having maybe even two wolves of both Alice and LC are town
In that world there is most likely 2-3 wolves in this POE, yes.

I don't recommend living in it until you prove that both of us are town by force though.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Whoa whoa, settle down there friendo.

I'm TR you
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i see lime coke is, uh, doing what i'd expect him to
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:50 pm Just in case this somehow gets hammered, I forgot to add, do not let Tess go under the radar

I like that POE quite a bit
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Alison wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:49 pm

Our wagons have been extremely close and multiple people are voicing the thought that you might be town, even those who are voting against you lol.

This "nobody is thinking that I'm town" stuff is just total nonsense.
It's fucking true. Literally every fucking game I don't get townread ever despite the fact that I play the same every town game.

Smilies mafia I was obvious town, and I almost got yeeted above Seanzie who was howling for no fucking reason.

Fleabag I was in my obvious town range and everyone was scumreading me for no reason.

I'm always getting treated like shit on this site.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Yeah you're right, everyone on this site has a secret vendetta against you and have organized an illegal out of game conspiracy to scumread you no matter what you do in every game. That's a far more likely possibility than you just not knowing how to be townie.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Luckbox Inc »

ok I'm trying to evaluate you now though.

Who else do you think is a wolf?
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 26

Re: Baby Mafia (N2)

Post by Syn »

Votes EOD2

Alison
Voters: Gavial, Lime Coke, falcon45ca

DrWilgy
No votes

EnderWiggin
No votes

falcon45ca
Voters: Mizery

Gavial
No votes

Gira
No votes

Luckbox Inc
No votes

Lime Coke
Voters: tessepia, DrWilgy, Alison, Wisp

Mizery
No votes

tessepia
Voters: Gira, Luckbox Inc

Wisp
No votes

[Sleep]
No votes

[No Vote]
Voters: EnderWiggin

@Lime Coke has been mod-killed. They flip BABY. No abilities.

This functions as the day flip too, so D2 is over.

You have 24 hours to get in your night actions. SOD3 will be October 3rd at 12:00 PM PDT.
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Re: Baby Mafia (N2)

Post by Syn »

A general reminder to keep the Syndicate's rules in mind while playing games here.

In particular, players are expected to maintain a baseline level of respect. Excessive vulgarity, hostility toward others, and site-bashing all fall outside those bounds and can be considered toxic. Remember that everyone you play with is a human being and that the way you treat them can influence their enjoyment of the game. Recognize that how you behave has a tangible effect on the game and everyone's ability to navigate it. If you feel like you are about to lash out or insult someone, take a step back and hold off on posting until you can take a more friendly approach. There is no scenario where aggressive language and behaviour is a requirement for productive play.

Please do not discuss this post or previous moderator/host action in the thread once SOD3 arrives.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact @juliets or @fingersplints.

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Re: Baby Mafia (D3)

Post by Syn »

@Luckbox Inc was killed. They were a BABY. They had no abilities.

D3 has begun. You have 48 hours to determine the next elimination.

@Gira
@Alison
@tessepia
@EnderWiggin
@Mizery
@falcon45ca
@DrWilgy
@Gavial
@Wisp

ImageImageImageImage
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i didn't read overnight, because i generally don't read overnight and also because the way day 2 ended depressed me

at some point i will review the game

the general way of thinking i'm used to is that this being the day before ELO if we miss, we mass claim today today to narrow things down and give us the best possible odds of hitting scum today

not sure if that's how things are done here so i'm just floating it out there

tess is still my leading suspect and i don't have much in the way of ideas otherwise
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

@Gavial Why were you so sure LC was town?
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 310

Post by tessepia »

I've got a difference between wilgy and ender
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

well then
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 520

Post by Gavial »

Syn wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:36 pm @Luckbox Inc was killed. They were a BABY. They had no abilities.

D3 has begun. You have 48 hours to determine the next elimination.

@Gira
@Alison
@tessepia
@EnderWiggin
@Mizery
@falcon45ca
@DrWilgy
@Gavial
@Wisp
That’s a weird kill for Alison to make.
Someone tell me why Alison makes this kill.
I thought they were scum with Luck
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Gira wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:10 pmwell then
yeah fk you lmao
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:52 pm @Gavial Why were you so sure LC was town?
It was more like I’m really confident that Alison is scum that LC was most likely town and indeed was.
I’m just not sure who Alison’s scum buddies are.
Maybe Gira as one of them?
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

tessepia wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:11 pm
Gira wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:10 pmwell then
yeah fk you lmao
i'll take it on the chin that my reads this game have been poor and your play more or less makes sense with being cop but your case on me was still dumb
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

tessepia wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:10 pm Image

I've got a difference between wilgy and ender
Thought we only have a cop and a tracker.
Why you claiming Scientist?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Gavial lmao...
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

tbh both of them ended up being on the slightly wolfier side by EoD 2 but I expected to get a same regardless, unsure who I wanna vote for--but that's for you guys to decide
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

@tessepia
ok so first off, tell me a little about why u picked these players
and in what order u picked them
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

god I almost voted u yesterday, I completely forgot that Gavial had called out that PR read
Alison

Post by Alison »

I have no regrets about killing LC lol
Alison

Post by Alison »

I was gonna offer to fall on my sword today and then y'all can just burn the POE from the knowledge LC and I are T/T, but since Tess has a check that works too
Alison

Post by Alison »

Assuming Wilgy is the scum in that duo I find it exceedingly likely that his partners are in Gira/Mizery/Wisp.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

if it's wilgy that's a bad look for mizery
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Wisp wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:16 pm @tessepia
ok so first off, tell me a little about why u picked these players
and in what order u picked them
I'm at work but n1 wilgy n2 ender, will say more later

why did you wolf read me EoD anyways
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Gira wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:34 pm if it's wilgy that's a bad look for mizery
I’d agree.

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Still wanna believe it’s Alison.
I’m just not sure why Alison goes ahead and kills Luck.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

don't hammer or anything btw

Return to “Previous Heists”