67%

Total votes: 15
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 358
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 6]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I mean I’ll claim if I have to but I’d rather claim after Syn blasts a wolf in a 2 wolf world because I’d really rather not get souped. I should be obvious town after yesterday.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Syn »

actually I have a very important question

a lot of these roles manipulate vote power

the screenshots LC has in the OP

do they include vote power changes?

how do we know when someone's vote power has applied?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1011

Post by MacDougall »

Syn wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:31 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:29 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:27 pm @MacDougall

What does the Scion do?
I start with it. I pass it to someone whenever. I don't know what happens after that. If the person holding it is dead plus the other and the bride are all dead then the mafia get two kills the following night. It's a weird role.

so your one singular useful power is an item

that does something you don't know anything about

and if the person with it dies along with some other peeps, it gives the wolves extra KP?
It's literally in the OP.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 377

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:28 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:26 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:24 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:20 pm someone real quick sanity check me

there are 30 roles in the OP

there are not 30 players

based on the wolf flips, the missing roles have gotta be from the wolf side and, like, one or two towns, right?

has anyone tabulated a list of confirmed roles in game, and those that have yet to flip?
There were 4 roles removed. I severely doubt that LC would remove 3 wolves and 1 town, so there are probably either (2 wolf roles removed and 2 town roles removed) or (imo more likely) (1 wolf role removed and 3 town roles removed), meaning that there are 2-3 wolves remaining (unless by some crazy chance we hit the seemer and never figured it out, but I think this is unlikely)

I have no kept track of roles which must be here.
I see you're having a hard time answering my question, "Who is bad?"
Dude, I literally answered that in my original post to Syn, before you even asked me. You aren't even bothering to read my posts at this point, which is a bad look from someone who "apparently" suspects me.
Two things:

I'm not reading most of the posts at all, and

I don't give a shit about "bad looks."

But since I have you on the horn, I'll ask about these posts in response to MacDougall (not Syn).
Seanzie wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:38 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:37 pm if Mac is confirmed town, why is he in everyone's POE

tf is going on
Because everyone left alive are either me, trolls, slankers or neg uitl
I am a slanker. hardcore didn't get engaged until like D4, but I feel like I was pretty useful D5.

But those that are saying there are only 1 or 2 wolves alive are pretty much guaranteed to be flat out wrong. There are probably 3, possibly 2 (there were 8 wolves in the original setup, we have 4 wolves flipped. It seems likely when the game went from 30 players down to 26, at least one wolf was removed. Less likely but possible, two wolves were removed. The only possible way that there is only 1 wolf left is if one of the people we voted was the seemer, but that seems extremely unlikely at this point. Much more likely is that we haven't flipped the seemer, in which case there are either 3 wolves left (if 3 town roles were removed, and 1 wolf role was removed) or less likely 2 wolves left (if 2 town roles were removed and 2 wolf roles were removed).

We should check Mac's story, but if that is un-countered, I feel good about it. I do remember talk of the scion moving around, so that role should be here.

Everyone seems to have Esooa in their PoE, which makes me worry about that.

Guillo has been super intense and Nutella seemed to think they were outed based on their night post two nights ago, but I don't see it, and Guillo pushed pretty hard on Grogu earlier than everyone else did. Maybe distancing, maybe just guillo seeing wolves where it took the rest of us longer to see.

Jack has been a bit meh. He looked good in his post spurt yesterday, pushing for a Grogu yeet, but this was after I think most of town was already there, so idk how much credit that is worth.

Epi has done nothing, isn't caught up. He is scumreading me hard. Idk if it is genuine or not, probably not at this point just considering the density of wolves.

Is that everyone? wow, okay, game small now.

So, three wolves there, if I had to guess, I'd say {Esooa, Epi, Jack}.

If I would have been the first to answer about hero shooting, I would have said Esooa, trusting some fallen camrades but at this point idk, I'm scared because of how many people are intersecting on Esooa.
I'll start with me.

Talk to me about me.

"Epi has done nothing, isn't caught up."

Would you say I had a hand in the Michelle lynch?

Would you say I had a hand in the Grogu lynch?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Spider-Girl - Mayday Parker - Earth 982
---> Great Responsibility - You start with The Scion, and may pass it to another player at any time.
-----> Judge of Character - If you vote for a Spider, your vote is worth 0.5.

^ my shit butt role
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:33 pm

What does the Scion do?
I start with it. I pass it to someone whenever. I don't know what happens after that. If the person holding it is dead plus the other and the bride are all dead then the mafia get two kills the following night. It's a weird role.

and if the person with it dies along with some other peeps, it gives the wolves extra KP?
That's true. I read that much. It doesn't move the needle one way or the other for me with Mac, but I did read that shit.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

What does the Scion do?

oh I'm not questioning the KP

I'm questioning that you have no info regarding what your item does

ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am not even saying you're mafia Jack. I am saying that your claim was so blatant that the mafia missing on you before getting to me in soup is likely.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 4]

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:31 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:01 pm Spoiler alert: I’m not getting chopped today.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:02 pm And if anyone bothers to read my iso instead of the incredibly tired “I don’t know what I’m doing so I’ll just default to suspecting Jack” strategy that literally never works, it’ll be really clear that I’m town here.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:34 pm Image

Just waiting for people to actually read the thread or until the deadline.

I repeat, I’m not getting chopped today.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:39 pm You can call me a wolf all you like but it won’t change the outcome.

You run this simulation a hundred times and I’ll never swing.

Anyone voting for me can believe me now or see for themselves later.
And you can find just as much if this shit in my finals games where I was a vanilla townie.

And again, there are multiple vote manipulating roles so even if you think this is a power claim, it doesn’t lead to the conclusion “Jack hard claimed lynch stopper.”
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:34 pm I am not even saying you're mafia Jack. I am saying that your claim was so blatant that the mafia missing on you before getting to me in soup is likely.
You’re incorrect. :shrug2:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Syn wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:34 pm

What does the Scion do?

oh I'm not questioning the KP

I'm questioning that you have no info regarding what your item does
It doesn't do anything. It's a literal hot potato negative utility shittbutt thing. The only objective I could determine was to ensure the person who had it didn't die. Hence giving it to G-Man.

I'm at work I don't have time to spend on this.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Actually...
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:34 pm I am not even saying you're mafia Jack. I am saying that your claim was so blatant that the mafia missing on you before getting to me in soup is likely.
You’re incorrect. :shrug2:
Are you claiming mafia? Wtf how could you even make this statement?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Okay, I can see the wolves thinking that is me claiming as many as three different roles. So without saying I am or am not in that group, that’s at least two potential misses at my role.

Fine.

But Mac hard claimed a specific role. So why swing and miss at me twice?

Mac is alive because the mafia wants him alive. Whatever that means.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Can we stop giving a shit about claims and play Mafia? Jesus Spider Man!

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:37 pm Okay, I can see the wolves thinking that is me claiming as many as three different roles. So without saying I am or am not in that group, that’s at least two potential misses at my role.

Fine.

I'm gonna say this once and once only.

The town lost this game because the town were utter idiots when it comes to claiming.

This game was eminently winnable from the start of the game if the town literally didn't try to be clever and play around the soup kill. All that was required was playing as though claiming was mod killable.

I am alive because I understood this fact from the get go.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:38 pm Can we stop giving a shit about claims and play Mafia? Jesus Spider Man!

tl;dr what he said
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Judge Seanzie's content and see if he's genuinely trying to figure people out or skate by. I believe Seanzie has been doing the latter.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:39 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:37 pm Okay, I can see the wolves thinking that is me claiming as many as three different roles. So without saying I am or am not in that group, that’s at least two potential misses at my role.

Fine.

The town lost this game because the town were utter idiots when it comes to claiming.

This game was eminently winnable from the start of the game if the town literally didn't try to be clever and play around the soup kill. All that was required was playing as though claiming was mod killable.

I’m saying I haven’t roleclaimed at all lol :kadaj:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Surely there is Grogu spew to sort through.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:33 pm

there are not 30 players

based on the wolf flips, the missing roles have gotta be from the wolf side and, like, one or two towns, right?

has anyone tabulated a list of confirmed roles in game, and those that have yet to flip?
There were 4 roles removed. I severely doubt that LC would remove 3 wolves and 1 town, so there are probably either (2 wolf roles removed and 2 town roles removed) or (imo more likely) (1 wolf role removed and 3 town roles removed), meaning that there are 2-3 wolves remaining (unless by some crazy chance we hit the seemer and never figured it out, but I think this is unlikely)

Dude, I literally answered that in my original post to Syn, before you even asked me. You aren't even bothering to read my posts at this point, which is a bad look from someone who "apparently" suspects me.
Two things:

But since I have you on the horn, I'll ask about these posts in response to MacDougall (not Syn).
Syn wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:37 pm if Mac is confirmed town, why is he in everyone's POE

tf is going on
I am a slanker. hardcore didn't get engaged until like D4, but I feel like I was pretty useful D5.

But those that are saying there are only 1 or 2 wolves alive are pretty much guaranteed to be flat out wrong. There are probably 3, possibly 2 (there were 8 wolves in the original setup, we have 4 wolves flipped. It seems likely when the game went from 30 players down to 26, at least one wolf was removed. Less likely but possible, two wolves were removed. The only possible way that there is only 1 wolf left is if one of the people we voted was the seemer, but that seems extremely unlikely at this point. Much more likely is that we haven't flipped the seemer, in which case there are either 3 wolves left (if 3 town roles were removed, and 1 wolf role was removed) or less likely 2 wolves left (if 2 town roles were removed and 2 wolf roles were removed).

We should check Mac's story, but if that is un-countered, I feel good about it. I do remember talk of the scion moving around, so that role should be here.

Guillo has been super intense and Nutella seemed to think they were outed based on their night post two nights ago, but I don't see it, and Guillo pushed pretty hard on Grogu earlier than everyone else did. Maybe distancing, maybe just guillo seeing wolves where it took the rest of us longer to see.

Jack has been a bit meh. He looked good in his post spurt yesterday, pushing for a Grogu yeet, but this was after I think most of town was already there, so idk how much credit that is worth.

Epi has done nothing, isn't caught up. He is scumreading me hard. Idk if it is genuine or not, probably not at this point just considering the density of wolves.

If I would have been the first to answer about hero shooting, I would have said Esooa, trusting some fallen camrades but at this point idk, I'm scared because of how many people are intersecting on Esooa.
I'll start with me.

Talk to me about me.

If I'm wrong about you having done nothing, I'll listen to contrary evidence, so feel free to present it. I don't remember you doing anything of note, aside from popping into the thread and complaining about how you don't have time to play. You are PoE'd imo.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:40 pm Judge Seanzie's content and see if he's genuinely trying to figure people out or skate by. I believe Seanzie has been doing the latter.
I guess I should actually iso my poe of probably 1.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:41 pm

Fine.

Good lord. You called me a dingus lol.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Syn wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:33 pm actually I have a very important question

I would also like to know what impacts this soup kill stuff

i've seen a couple people refuse to claim to evade the "soup kill"

how does that work

ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:40 pm Judge Seanzie's content and see if he's genuinely trying to figure people out or skate by. I believe Seanzie has been doing the latter.
Something about pots and kettles...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:41 pm Surely there is Grogu spew to sort through.
I’m drunk on the Seanzie green peek.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 5]

Post by MacDougall »

Grogu wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:19 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:12 pm Anybody besides nutella, because she can't provide evidence.

Why was chardonnay the seemer?
I am the cop and they claimed to out me. Why do you think they picked me? It wasn’t a coincidence.
Grogu wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:08 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:05 pm That's why you are bogus, Grogu.
Why?
Grogu wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:04 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:45 pm My suspects are:

Grogu
Seanzie
nutella
MacDougall
Lol... 0/4 great job. :haha:

Epi is town
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:41 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:41 pm

Fine.

Good lord. You called me a dingus lol.
Meant dingo.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Grogu wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:08 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:07 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:06 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:04 pm Why would seanzie poke holes in grogu's story if they were mafia teammates

No. Epi is just openwolfing

Vote guillo @KZA @Esooa @Seanzie @DaisyCloud
How are you not voting Grogu right now? The case on him is pretty overwhelming.
i disagree
How do you make sense of him changing story then?
I didn’t change it now. I came clean as soon as I got word from the mod that I lost my double action. Catch up
Grogu wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:09 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:06 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:04 pm Why would seanzie poke holes in grogu's story if they were mafia teammates

No. Epi is just openwolfing

Vote guillo @KZA @Esooa @Seanzie @DaisyCloud
How are you not voting Grogu right now? The case on him is pretty overwhelming.
You are looking at this all wrong sean
Seanzie looks town off this
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Yeah I’ll yeet two “mechanically confirmed” players over Epi (or Guillo). That’s how sure of my Epi townread I am.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Grogu wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:22 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:14 pm I've made peace with the grogu yeet it's whatever. It's decently likely to be grogu esooa and tbh either way we probably lose regardless. Determinism blah blah
Even I made peace with this. I don’t see any way to help, well played wolves. Jack, epi, guillo?
Kza and Sean lock clear.
Grogu wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:25 pm @KZA are you clearing any of esooa, jack, epi, nutella, seanzie?
Essoa is town, Sean is confirmed town. Jack and epi likely mafia here. How many are left?
Grogu wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:47 pm Btw if you care about this. I have already selected epi as the check tonight. I was going to do jack earlier but he was a wagon so I sent epi.
Grogu wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:25 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:22 pm
Grogu wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:20 pm So everyone is back voting me. Once again I am a wolf with every other possible wolf, how does this make any sense?
If Chardonnay is mafia why aren't you voting there?
I’m voting for jack. I was voting char before it was cool. If that’s who we decide on I’ll be happy to switch. I have zero issues with this
Jack looks clear
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The noose tightens
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

From my recollection, the only compelling argument in favor of Seanzie being good was that Grogu checked him and therefore Seanzie is good.

Guess what?
Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:35 pm
Grogu wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:32 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:45 pm
Grogu wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:56 am Just got word. My fears happened and I feel like shit.
KZA is town, I am only saying this as a fact but not mechanically. I do not have a check on her.
I did receive a message telling me I had two shots of my role.
This was shortly after thread close and I was long gone.
I have asked to use it tonight or now since I wasn’t aware.
This has been denied. I go hide in a dark hole with my girl now. I have lost this game for us, I should have never had this role. Please don’t flame me, I was way over my head and I’m getting nasty looks already. I’m going to enjoy my last night with wifey, good night all. I am very sorry 😢
Grogu "just got word" that he had two NA's. This was after like 20-30 posts into D5. I don't think Grogu would have gone that long into D5 and not noticed a message. Grogu is backtracking here.

[VOTE: Grogu] aubergine
Lies!
I got word I couldn’t use my two nas. Don’t do this.
You are putting words in my mouth. This is not nice.
Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:08 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:07 pm remember seanzie is town if grogu is real cop
If.
After the business with chardonnary went down, Seanzie doesn't have the equity to keep Grogu alive.

These are teammates. Deal with them as such.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:25 pm @KZA are you clearing any of esooa, jack, epi, nutella, seanzie?
Essoa is town, Sean is confirmed town. Jack and epi likely mafia here. How many are left?
There's this and zero clearing between Esooa/Grogu. It's probably just Esooa here.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Grogu saying they were visiting their gf and also talking about their wifey was a dead giveaway they were a wolf tbhZ
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:46 pm
There's this and zero clearing between Esooa/Grogu. It's probably just Esooa here.
Who is Spider-Ham and why aren't they CCing Esooa?

ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:41 pm

there are not 30 players

Two things:

tf is going on

I'll start with me.

Talk to me about me.

If I'm wrong about you having done nothing, I'll listen to contrary evidence, so feel free to present it. I don't remember you doing anything of note, aside from popping into the thread and complaining about how you don't have time to play. You are PoE'd imo.
The irony is that I have over twice your post and have caught two mafia members. What have you accomplished?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Grogu wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:20 pm
Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:14 pm I dont believe Seanzie is a wolf. I think Grogu has TMI and "green" checked Seanzie so he'd look bad later when Grogu flipped.
If TMi means confirmation from the mod then yes. I have that
Grogu wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:26 pm
Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:23 pm
Grogu wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:20 pm
Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:14 pm I dont believe Seanzie is a wolf. I think Grogu has TMI and "green" checked Seanzie so he'd look bad later when Grogu flipped.
If TMi means confirmation from the mod then yes. I have that
Wow the derp knows what TMI is now, who knew?
Just took a guess. Well I have tmi about 3 players and myself yes.
Grogu wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:18 pm
Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:02 pm
KZA wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:56 pm Fine I'll vote Guilo

if Grogu is Mafia then fine I lose to his Valentine's Day story whatever this mech is hard enough without that wrench thrown in
WOW. Fuck this game. We dont deserve to win this shit. Im not playing here again.

[VOTE: Guillotina] aubergine

I gave everything i had to give to this game but the syndicate protect their own even if they are scum.

See you never!
I’m sorry friend, no one is protecting me. I am new here also
Grogu wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:51 pm
Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:44 pm At least I'll have that little victory of not buying his fake derp play and see Grogu for what he is, mafia.
You wish. I am like the worst mafia player in the history of mafia. Trust me
Guillo is town.

Quite literally only Esooa profiles as a teammate. This should be an easy decision.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

What’s the counter argument to them just being Spiderham?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Syn wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:47 pm
Where did she even claim that role?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:42 pm
Something about pots and kettles...
They're both used to make soup? :shrug2:
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:48 pm
bruh

ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jack, who is very smart, got a great idea.

What if Mac is a wolf and GMan was the seemer?

But no, we confirmed GMan was who he said he was so that’s not a thing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:48 pm
Okay so who is mafia?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like 20 min ago?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Syn wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:49 pm
bruh
Bruh what? You've been here for 100 minutes don't sass me brah.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:49 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:48 pm
Okay so who is mafia?
Seanzie? :shrug2:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:49 pm
Like 20 min ago?
Maybe it's just a wolf role.

Esooa looks like a slam dunk Grogu partner.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:47 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:41 pm

there are not 30 players

Two things:

tf is going on

I'll start with me.

Talk to me about me.

The irony is that I have over twice your post and have caught two mafia members. What have you accomplished?
Tell me about how you "caught" Grogu? What were your thoughts there? Spell it out to me. Please. In detail. It should clear you if you show your process, right?

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Syn wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:42 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:33 pm actually I have a very important question

I would also like to know what impacts this soup kill stuff

i've seen a couple people refuse to claim to evade the "soup kill"

how does that work

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”