67%

Total votes: 15
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 358
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 5]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:14 am maybe lets just yeet [VOTE: epi] aubergine lol

Without even getting into why Epi is obviously town, your tendency to default to your vague suspicions of players whose style you’re actually super familiar with and you should absolutely know better than to default to at possibly mylo given soup is suuuuuuuuper tilting.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 1205
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

lmk when you've actually read everything from last night k
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:24 am Hey gang,

Please remember that I am here as the moderator on duty. If anyone ever feels the game is moving into a bad place outside the bounds of reasonable Mafia, please contact me privately. This game is designed to generate emotion, and sometimes that can escalate more than we want or intend. This message is directed to all players, especially those recently active, and not at any one player. Please let me hear of your concerns; I am always happy to talk with you. That's what I am here for.

Thank you for understanding everyone. Let's continue to play a competitive but also friendly game of Mafia. :)
@JaggedJimmyJay who is that in your avatar?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DaisyCloud wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:30 am Esooa, nutella, MacDougall

do it. I want to see a list. point by point. I want quotes. I want to see my actions. show me where I was scum.
Obvious townie is obvious.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Esooa wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:33 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:31 am where is the vote count analysis on me? hmm? when did I bus? when did I go opportunistic on votes?
pretty sure you've scum read (every player you've scum read this game) without doing these things so nah
Hypocrisy is a staple of the townie playbook.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

KZA wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:38 pm Esooa is lock clear don't even fucking ask

the actions pretty much line up perfectly for Daisy and Chardonnay's stories

Look guys I'm really sorry I genuinely thought nobody in the game would role block me otherwise I would've said to chop outside Chardonnay + Grogu
Eeeeeeeeeeh. That’s a problem tbh cause then who else is a wolf? Fmpov Esooa has been ridiculously scummy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Grogu wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:32 pm How can anyone call me outed wolf? I understand kza saying I “threw” which I’m guessing means I sabotaged town. Well it was unfortunate, I believe my play all game is what stopped us from getting souped and a wolf had to sacrifice themselves to finally out me. So I find it very disrespectful to call my play sabotage only because I forgot to submit my power after expecting to die And finally having to spend much needed time with my lady after having neglected her often.
Cause you lied about your night action in a way that makes sense for wolf you but makes no sense for town you.
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 453
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Why are people still wasting their time pushing nutella
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:48 pm
Grogu wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:32 pm How can anyone call me outed wolf? I understand kza saying I “threw” which I’m guessing means I sabotaged town. Well it was unfortunate, I believe my play all game is what stopped us from getting souped and a wolf had to sacrifice themselves to finally out me. So I find it very disrespectful to call my play sabotage only because I forgot to submit my power after expecting to die And finally having to spend much needed time with my lady after having neglected her often.
Cause you lied about your night action in a way that makes sense for wolf you but makes no sense for town you.
no it's the opposite

grogu as town assumed he would die and ghosted the site

mafia would never do that in the night phase lol

like, if I'm wrong lolme and all that, call me wolfsiding or whatever, at least I alone have the first wolf pelt and no one can take that from me
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

KZA my hero can you see this my way
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

grogu is the wagon mafia want

guillo or epi, we have to choose one, but the townies who are listening to the wrong voices have to see what's happening here
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Esooa and mac still sorta in the tinfoil zone I guess, I don't have high confidence in them having town roles (mac at least claimed something but it's not provable, idk about esooa? not asking for a claim yet tho obv)

but I think epi/guillo/jack just makes so much sense

if there really are 3 maf left then I was prob just right when I thought epi pushed gman to save jack
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:52 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:48 pm
no it's the opposite

grogu as town assumed he would die and ghosted the site

mafia would never do that in the night phase lol

like, if I'm wrong lolme and all that, call me wolfsiding or whatever, at least I alone have the first wolf pelt and no one can take that from me
Why would mafia even have to do that? Grogu didn’t have a cop check because he’s not the fucking cop.

He claimed to red peek his own counterwagon to see what Guillo would do which doesn’t make any damn sense from a town perspective. Multiple times, KZA asked him to clarify that he only got one action, which he confirmed.

Grogu lied because he’s a wolf.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:57 pm but I think epi/guillo/jack just makes so much sense

if there really are 3 maf left then I was prob just right when I thought epi pushed gman to save jack
Pathetic.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

also just from an ~info~ perspective, if we flip grogu we still won't know for sure which of he and chard were real and which is seemer, obv I have my guess but not knowing for sure for another whole phase will just continue hindering solving as we have camps in two different worlds just like today

getting a definitive flip on guillo or epi is much more productive imo
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like all three of those players are obvious town and you suspect that as the team at basically mylo with nothing at all to support that position. Stop wolf siding. Stop “maybe it’s just”ing.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:01 pm also just from an ~info~ perspective, if we flip grogu we still won't know for sure which of he and chard were real and which is seemer, obv I have my guess but not knowing for sure for another whole phase will just continue hindering solving as we have camps in two different worlds just like today

@DaisyCloud @KZA fuck idk who to tag @Seanzie lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:01 pm also just from an ~info~ perspective, if we flip grogu we still won't know for sure which of he and chard were real and which is seemer, obv I have my guess but not knowing for sure for another whole phase will just continue hindering solving as we have camps in two different worlds just like today

Kza already went over why Chard was real and Grogu is fake.

If we’re gonna sacrifice like half the town to the soup gods, the least you could do is listen to what they’re saying.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:02 pm Like all three of those players are obvious town and you suspect that as the team at basically mylo with nothing at all to support that position. Stop wolf siding. Stop “maybe it’s just”ing.
come back when you have read EVERYTHING from last night and have seen all my pov on why I think what I think
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@LordQuas

You wanna Jackside? Boat for baby Yoda please.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:03 pm

Kza already went over why Chard was real and Grogu is fake.

If we’re gonna sacrifice like half the town to the soup gods, the least you could do is listen to what they’re saying.
NO KZA is literally unsure which is real this was a whole thing
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 453
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Idk tbh I find too many people wolfy and doubt I can win outside of sheer luck so I'll probably just vote Grogu

Sorry my game has faltered badly
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:03 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:02 pm Like all three of those players are obvious town and you suspect that as the team at basically mylo with nothing at all to support that position. Stop wolf siding. Stop “maybe it’s just”ing.
come back when you have read EVERYTHING from last night and have seen all my pov on why I think what I think
I just posted like three pages by myself and if you read that shit and I’m one of your top wolves, you aren’t paying attention.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:31 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:15 pm @nutella

What evidence do you have that Guillotine is mafia?
he's fake claimed several roles and doesn't seem to fit as any remaining actual town role imo

he continually denies the whole seemer thing

he strongly pushed the narrative that chardonnay was real cop and thus grogu is lock mafia and i currently do not think that is the case and i think that is the narrative the wolves *have* to push here
This is dumb. There are several town roles Guillo could be.

That doesn’t point to him being a wolf at all.

This presupposes Grogu as town.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:04 pm
I just posted like three pages by myself and if you read that shit and I’m one of your top wolves, you aren’t paying attention.
you have a possibility to be town in my solve. you're a swing state. if you really are town, you think I'm town and wrong, you're halfway there. at least try to entertain a world where I'm town and right. read my interaction with epi yesterday with an open mind
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:45 pm
Grogu wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:56 am Just got word. My fears happened and I feel like shit.
KZA is town, I am only saying this as a fact but not mechanically. I do not have a check on her.
I did receive a message telling me I had two shots of my role.
This was shortly after thread close and I was long gone.
I have asked to use it tonight or now since I wasn’t aware.
This has been denied. I go hide in a dark hole with my girl now. I have lost this game for us, I should have never had this role. Please don’t flame me, I was way over my head and I’m getting nasty looks already. I’m going to enjoy my last night with wifey, good night all. I am very sorry 😢
Grogu "just got word" that he had two NA's. This was after like 20-30 posts into D5. I don't think Grogu would have gone that long into D5 and not noticed a message. Grogu is backtracking here.

[VOTE: Grogu] aubergine
Goat.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i still don't see wolf grogu making up that story lol. if he's seemer the double night action thing could apply to him so it could still be real even if he's a wolf. i just don't think he's lying about that and that should not be a reason to lock him wolf
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

if it's really grogu is sean still town? who are grogus teammates then? mac and esooa?

does that world make sense? I don't see it like I see my solve
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:10 pm
you have a possibility to be town in my solve. you're a swing state. if you really are town, you think I'm town and wrong, you're halfway there. at least try to entertain a world where I'm town and right. read my interaction with epi yesterday with an open mind
But you’re not town and right.

You’ve been wrong on everything all game.

Suspects: Jack, Epi, Guillo, Chard, Daisy

Hard defended: Grogu, Michelle (at eod anyway)

I don’t need to keep an open mind and listen to “maybe it’s just Jack/Epi.” You need to get your head in the game and quit tossing out the entire thread to settle back into your nice cozy dumb gut reads.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:11 pm i still don't see wolf grogu making up that story lol. if he's seemer the double night action thing could apply to him so it could still be real even if he's a wolf. i just don't think he's lying about that and that should not be a reason to lock him wolf
You don’t think it’s possible for a wolf to lie about having a date. :suspish:

Seriously? You’re basing your entire worldview on that?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:14 pm if it's really grogu is sean still town? who are grogus teammates then? mac and esooa?

does that world make sense? I don't see it like I see my solve
Esoosa has buckets of partner equity with Gogru. Both of them are playing today like it’s mylo and they’re going for the kill.

Grogu: Fakes a red peek on his cw, which will result in his yeet tomorrow after Guillo flips town because Guillo and Chard can’t both be the seemer.

Esoosa: “I won’t consider voting for Grogu until we get some misyeets.”

There’s probably a third. Idk who it is.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:04 pm Why would seanzie poke holes in grogu's story if they were mafia teammates

No. Epi is just openwolfing

Vote guillo @KZA @Esooa @Seanzie @DaisyCloud
:disappoint:

Stop pinging everyone and asking them to vote for townies over wolves!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:14 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:10 pm
But you’re not town and right.

You’ve been wrong on everything all game.

Suspects: Jack, Epi, Guillo, Chard, Daisy

Hard defended: Grogu, Michelle (at eod anyway)

I don’t need to keep an open mind and listen to “maybe it’s just Jack/Epi.” You need to get your head in the game and quit tossing out the entire thread to settle back into your nice cozy dumb gut reads.
i and i alone have the first wolf pelt
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:15 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:11 pm i still don't see wolf grogu making up that story lol. if he's seemer the double night action thing could apply to him so it could still be real even if he's a wolf. i just don't think he's lying about that and that should not be a reason to lock him wolf

no the pm thing lol you're not even reading
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:15 pm

no the pm thing lol you're not even reading
The pm thing where Grogu has changed his story about when they got LC’s pm? Where KZA asked them like 8 times to confirm they only got one action and they did and then changed his story after that was revealed to be a lie?

And Seanzie said, several wolf roles have no NA, meaning they wouldn’t have gotten a message at all and would not have known about the doubling until KZA revealed it.

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

he never changed the story
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:34 pm
Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:32 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:29 pm Lynch me.

I don't care.
I'm never lynching you. I got your back! Don't give up that is what scum want, you made me see it!
My grandma just died, so I'm processing that on top of Turnip Head dying.

So I really don't care about this game.
I’m sorry, Epi.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

look, if grogu is a hit, cool, I'll feel dumb. EXCEPT WE LITERALLY WONT KNOW LOL
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:26 pm he never changed the story
If I quote it, will you vote Grogu?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I have read every post but go for it

I believed he simply didn't see the pm until later lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I feel like in every game I play I'm literally the only person who follows the entire thread obsessively not missing a single post and yet people call me crazy for the way I see things
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

If grogu is seemer he flips cop

If grogu is real cop he flips cop

We won't have confirmation either way and we'll have another whole day of divisive camps arguing in two separate worlds
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

That is if the wolves don't just win overnight
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:07 pm [VOTE: Guilo] aubergine

@Grogu tell us your check
KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:18 pm Pretty sure chardonnay was full of lies

I can expose the truth but want to hear from Grogu first
KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:26 pm I'll post the evidence if people cant operate on trust

Its crucial we here from Grogu first tho
KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:30 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:28 pm Folks, I get very little time to be in this thread. I need simple shit. Not Ooooh you're bad coz you're not getting it shit.

Simple.
Shit.

Spell it out or you're getting nothing out of me.
Come back later in the day tbh we need to wait for grogu check
KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:33 pm Okay this is just irritating I said to wait for grogu

Guilo and Epi probably just scum
Grogu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:05 pm Ok, is this real life?
I have a guilty on Guillotine. Finally, even though it was obvious by his TMI last night and he’s shade.
Why I’m alive? Wolves had 2 kills but let me live? Did they believe Chardonnay? LMAO.
KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:21 pm Grogu you only had 1 check?
Grogu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:06 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:37 pm mac saying night kill will tell us if grogu is real us scummy af btw. Mafia has clear motivation to leave grogu alive along with the ability to manipulate his results to be unreliable. The fact Mac says this is very scummy imo
The mafia would never leave a real cop alive, he would have been first in the soup. You are an obvious Grogu teammate.
I didn’t expect to be alive. I had to double check
Grogu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:31 pm I never expect to receive guillotine result so I did not over think it.
KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:36 pm @Grogu can you confirm you only had 1 check last night?
KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:40 pm I targeted Chardonnay the night he claimed he got a red on Grogu. I targeted Grogu yesterday and he only comes back with 1 check.

Are they both Mafia?
Grogu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:41 pm
KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:21 pm Grogu you only had 1 check?
Yes
KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:41 pm
KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:40 pm I targeted Chardonnay the night he claimed he got a red on Grogu. I targeted Grogu yesterday and he only comes back with 1 check.

Are they both Mafia?
why does chardonnay have to be mafia? im confused
He should've had 2 checks.
Grogu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:46 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:35 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:31 pm seanzie i also I need to know what grogu's supposed nite actions have been.
Grogu checked Nanook N1, Omega N2, me N3 and Guillo N4.
Yes
Nanook
Omega with secondary power
Seanzie
Guillo only guilty
@DaisyCloud
Grogu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:49 pm

Are they both Mafia?
Lot of thinks could happen. Your role might not work with my role? I submitted one check. How would I know I could submit two? I just checked back in. Maybe I get extra tonight?
Grogu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:49 pm
Grogu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:49 pm

Are they both Mafia?
Lot of thinks could happen. Your role might not work with my role? I submitted one check. How would I know I could submit two? I just checked back in. Maybe I get extra tonight?
You didn't get told you had two actions?
No. Unless I can submit one now in which case I would check epi too.
Grogu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:52 pm I didn't get any message about two actions but I also don't have a role that it would function on either
How would that work? I didn’t check in the thread until just now when thread was opened. If I had a second check after thread is open and I see who died isn’t that broken?
@nutella

It’s your belief that during this whole exchange, Grogu had an unread dm from LC?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

He fucking said he double checked. He replied to red mention flags.

There’s no way he missed a double action dm.

He didn’t have a doubled message at all because he doesn’t have a NA because he’s lying about being the cop because he’s a wolf.

Which is on top of the fact that to be town, he’d have to be willing to fake a red peek at probably mylo and then not rescind after being told multiple times the gang hangs on what he says his action was.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Possible yes

Im honestly less sure now, fine, you got me to admit I *could* be wrong

Tbh it's fucking whatever yeet grogu I just want this game to end at this point lmao I'm so tired of it
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I don't think it's impossible to miss a notification flag when in thread or wait to check it /shrug
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

So is he not the seemer then bc doesn't the seemer have a night action that the pm could apply to as well
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

If he's a non seemer wolf then this whole phase has really been quite the fucking meme
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:49 pm I don't think it's impossible to miss a notification flag when in thread or wait to check it /shrug
You think it’s possible to double check your dms and miss an unread one?

Come on.

Return to “Previous Jobs”