nonplayers
67%

Total votes: 15
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 377

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 5]

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:07 pm remember seanzie is town if grogu is real cop
If.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 453
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Grogu wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:07 pm
KZA wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:56 pm Fine I'll vote Guilo

if Grogu is Mafia then fine I lose to his Valentine's Day story whatever this mech is hard enough without that wrench thrown in
You think I would make up a girlfriend story to prove what? If I was scum I will also be told I have two actions. Then mafia would lie accordingly. There is no need to make up an excuse.
That is the part you don’t seem to understand. Your role doubles any role not just cop. What am I missing?
Okay if you knew you had 2 actions why didn't you fake 2 actions?
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Grogu
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 335

Post by Grogu »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:08 pm In Bike, Seanzie had 176 posts across three game phases and 60 pages. I was bad and I recall Seanzie on my ass.

Here? Nothing. 133 posts across five game phases and 157 pages. Night and day.
That’s irrelevant. Life happens and people are busy
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Grogu wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:08 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:07 pm remember seanzie is town if grogu is real cop
Yes he’s confirmed unless some shenanigans happen which I find very very unlikely.
How is Seanzie confirmed if you are not?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Grogu wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:09 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:08 pm In Bike, Seanzie had 176 posts across three game phases and 60 pages. I was bad and I recall Seanzie on my ass.

:suspish:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

@Guillotine

Stop voting yourself, you doughnut. Come back.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie isn't silenced today, so there's that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

@nutella

What evidence do you have that Guillotine is mafia?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

What evidence does anyone have that Guillotine is mafia?
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:11 pm @Guillotine

NAH BRO! IM SO MAD MAN MY HANDS ARE SHAKING AND SHIITV THEY ATE DUMBFOUNDED!

GROGU IS THE OUTED WOLF! HE GOT OUR COP YEETED! KZA WANTS TO BELIEVE HE HAS NOT BEEN WRONG SO NO MATTER THE GODDAMN EVIDENCE HE FINDS HE WILL FIND A WAY TO SECOND GUESS HIMSELF AND LET THE WOLVES MANIPULATE HIM INTO YEETING ME!!!

The fucking arrogance or the pride or both that I cannot be right, that i have to be wrong because im either the GODDAMN NEGATIVE UTILITY TOWN or just scum.

YOU WILL SEE WHEN I FLIP HOW WRONG YOU WERE! and I'm gonna lose my best town game to date because the wolves manage to pocket these dumb townies and manipulate them into killing our own cop and let the fake cop win!
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

So just flip me let's get it over with.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

It's actually more like I've never played a game with more than 13 people, and I was in the middle of a 17er that I could barely handle when this game started, and I didn't even know this game started until N1, so I have been playing catchup while not having enough time to dedicate to both games, and also have been mostly lost the entire time since I barely read any of D1, and only a little of D2-D4. I've read all of D5 though (the 17er ended, so I've had more time, also the number of players is actually tractable now).

Anyways, I have some thoughts.

I think in general I believe Daisy, but I have some tinfoil about her revolving around some stuff earlier today that I'd like resolved eventually, but for now, I think KZA has a point that Daisy looks good in some ways.

Grogu idk about. For some reason, most of the day I've been convinced that the Seemer must be in {Grogu, Chard}, but the more I think about it, in the universe that Grogu is scum, is there any real reason to think that Grogu is Seemer? Grogu didn't CC cop until essentially being heavily pressured after Chard's claim, right? That is something that any scum role would do (it would be different I think if Grogu claimed first, because then if scum!grogu lost the claim battle, they could flip as cop and we would be here trying to figure out Chard today). Why is this relevant? Well, it is pretty obvious that somehow Grogu didn't know he had two NA's until well into today, after he had been posting for a while. What sort of lunatic doesn't see that they have those big red bubbles saying they have a message when they first get on the forum? At first, this seemed NAI because Grogu would have seen this as either Seemer or cop, and so I thought Grogu just literally derped... but since Grogu doesn't need to be Seemer... there are two possible wolf roles Grogu could be that DON'T have NA's! As such, I'mma say that it seems really likely that Grogu is just lying, and didn't get a message from LC, because Grogu is either Solus or Morlun.

Outside of that, my reads are something like this:

KZA
Esooa

Daisy

Nutella
Mac
Guillo

Jack
Epi

Grogu

Quas

Re: Daisy tinfoil - I still don't get why Daisy was asking about which roles would know if they were visited. This seems sus, and I didn't understand her explanation, but I think there are other reasons to think Daisy is just town, assuming I'm not really misunderstanding something.

Also, light Mac tinfoil - Mac looked SOOO much like they were rolefishing earlier today. I think KZA also commented on this. I hope y'all are right about them, because it gave me super bad vibes.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 1205
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

KZA wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:07 pm
what about info deceiving wolf
ah tru
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 196

Post by 112 »

Well Guillo seems too expressive to be town.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

mmm
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:15 pm @nutella

he's fake claimed several roles and doesn't seem to fit as any remaining actual town role imo

he continually denies the whole seemer thing

he strongly pushed the narrative that chardonnay was real cop and thus grogu is lock mafia and i currently do not think that is the case and i think that is the narrative the wolves *have* to push here
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

112 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:29 pm Well Guillo seems too expressive to be town.
You shut up wolf. You are the second mistake we did in this game after believing grogu over Chard. We should have yeeted you long ago.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Seanzie actually has a good point there
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:24 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:11 pm @Guillotine

NAH BRO! IM SO MAD MAN MY HANDS ARE SHAKING AND SHIITV THEY ATE DUMBFOUNDED!

GROGU IS THE OUTED WOLF! HE GOT OUR COP YEETED! KZA WANTS TO BELIEVE HE HAS NOT BEEN WRONG SO NO MATTER THE GODDAMN EVIDENCE HE FINDS HE WILL FIND A WAY TO SECOND GUESS HIMSELF AND LET THE WOLVES MANIPULATE HIM INTO YEETING ME!!!

The fucking arrogance or the pride or both that I cannot be right, that i have to be wrong because im either the GODDAMN NEGATIVE UTILITY TOWN or just scum.

YOU WILL SEE WHEN I FLIP HOW WRONG YOU WERE! and I'm gonna lose my best town game to date because the wolves manage to pocket these dumb townies and manipulate them into killing our own cop and let the fake cop win!
Simmah donnah, simmah donnah.

First of all, as a fellow approaching 40, seeing "HE GOT OUR COP YEETED!" as a serious statement of anguish is pretty funny.

More importantly though, I don't give a shit about any of the mechanics in this and anybody troubling themselves over them is silly.

I think Seanzie is bad. I will also vote Grogu. I will not be voting for you.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:27 pm Grogu idk about. For some reason, most of the day I've been convinced that the Seemer must be in {Grogu, Chard}, but the more I think about it, in the universe that Grogu is scum, is there any real reason to think that Grogu is Seemer? Grogu didn't CC cop until essentially being heavily pressured after Chard's claim, right? That is something that any scum role would do (it would be different I think if Grogu claimed first, because then if scum!grogu lost the claim battle, they could flip as cop and we would be here trying to figure out Chard today). Why is this relevant? Well, it is pretty obvious that somehow Grogu didn't know he had two NA's until well into today, after he had been posting for a while. What sort of lunatic doesn't see that they have those big red bubbles saying they have a message when they first get on the forum? At first, this seemed NAI because Grogu would have seen this as either Seemer or cop, and so I thought Grogu just literally derped... but since Grogu doesn't need to be Seemer... there are two possible wolf roles Grogu could be that DON'T have NA's! As such, I'mma say that it seems really likely that Grogu is just lying, and didn't get a message from LC, because Grogu is either Solus or Morlun.
strongly disagree with this line of thinking

i think grogu's story about missing the pm until he'd been in thread is just real regardless
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:31 pm

he's fake claimed several roles and doesn't seem to fit as any remaining actual town role imo

he strongly pushed the narrative that chardonnay was real cop and thus grogu is lock mafia and i currently do not think that is the case and i think that is the narrative the wolves *have* to push here
And this makes sense for a mafia member to do why?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I fake claimed and retracted yes! MADE, KZA, ESOOA, MAC all of us have! And I’d do it again if it means buying ourselves another day of life!
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:33 pm

it's their only out once we realized chardonnay was the seemer

both guillo and you have gone full in on this denial shit and it's to the point where you are not open to the other perspective and that's because only one perspective benefits you and you have to both survive the day
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:27 pm

It's actually more like I've never played a game with more than 13 people, and I was in the middle of a 17er that I could barely handle when this game started, and I didn't even know this game started until N1, so I have been playing catchup while not having enough time to dedicate to both games, and also have been mostly lost the entire time since I barely read any of D1, and only a little of D2-D4. I've read all of D5 though (the 17er ended, so I've had more time, also the number of players is actually tractable now).

Anyways, I have some thoughts.

I think in general I believe Daisy, but I have some tinfoil about her revolving around some stuff earlier today that I'd like resolved eventually, but for now, I think KZA has a point that Daisy looks good in some ways.

Grogu idk about. For some reason, most of the day I've been convinced that the Seemer must be in {Grogu, Chard}, but the more I think about it, in the universe that Grogu is scum, is there any real reason to think that Grogu is Seemer? Grogu didn't CC cop until essentially being heavily pressured after Chard's claim, right? That is something that any scum role would do (it would be different I think if Grogu claimed first, because then if scum!grogu lost the claim battle, they could flip as cop and we would be here trying to figure out Chard today). Why is this relevant? Well, it is pretty obvious that somehow Grogu didn't know he had two NA's until well into today, after he had been posting for a while. What sort of lunatic doesn't see that they have those big red bubbles saying they have a message when they first get on the forum? At first, this seemed NAI because Grogu would have seen this as either Seemer or cop, and so I thought Grogu just literally derped... but since Grogu doesn't need to be Seemer... there are two possible wolf roles Grogu could be that DON'T have NA's! As such, I'mma say that it seems really likely that Grogu is just lying, and didn't get a message from LC, because Grogu is either Solus or Morlun.

Outside of that, my reads are something like this:

KZA
Esooa

Daisy

Nutella
Mac
Guillo

Jack
Epi

Grogu

Quas

Re: Daisy tinfoil - I still don't get why Daisy was asking about which roles would know if they were visited. This seems sus, and I didn't understand her explanation, but I think there are other reasons to think Daisy is just town, assuming I'm not really misunderstanding something.

Also, light Mac tinfoil - Mac looked SOOO much like they were rolefishing earlier today. I think KZA also commented on this. I hope y'all are right about them, because it gave me super bad vibes.

"but the more I think about it" is a mafia tell. You are not being genuine in presenting your thoughts. You are mafia.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

we have another whole 24 hours btw
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:37 pm we have another whole 24 hours btw
Oh what
KZA
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:35 pm

both guillo and you have gone full in on this denial shit and it's to the point where you are not open to the other perspective and that's because only one perspective benefits you and you have to both survive the day
I know this will annoy you, but I am going to ask anyway. The other day was not a good day.

What made you realize chardonnary was the seemer?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:37 pm we have another whole 24 hours btw
I don't.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:33 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:27 pm Grogu idk about. For some reason, most of the day I've been convinced that the Seemer must be in {Grogu, Chard}, but the more I think about it, in the universe that Grogu is scum, is there any real reason to think that Grogu is Seemer? Grogu didn't CC cop until essentially being heavily pressured after Chard's claim, right? That is something that any scum role would do (it would be different I think if Grogu claimed first, because then if scum!grogu lost the claim battle, they could flip as cop and we would be here trying to figure out Chard today). Why is this relevant? Well, it is pretty obvious that somehow Grogu didn't know he had two NA's until well into today, after he had been posting for a while. What sort of lunatic doesn't see that they have those big red bubbles saying they have a message when they first get on the forum? At first, this seemed NAI because Grogu would have seen this as either Seemer or cop, and so I thought Grogu just literally derped... but since Grogu doesn't need to be Seemer... there are two possible wolf roles Grogu could be that DON'T have NA's! As such, I'mma say that it seems really likely that Grogu is just lying, and didn't get a message from LC, because Grogu is either Solus or Morlun.
strongly disagree with this line of thinking

i think grogu's story about missing the pm until he'd been in thread is just real regardless
But he didn't just miss it until he'd been in the thread. He missed it for QUITE a while after being in the thread iirc. Like, multiple posts, even after Grogu rescinded the Guillo-check, I think he still didn't "know" he had a message from LC giving him two NAs. Lemme go check to make sure, but this is how I remember it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

There is no guarantee the seemer even exists FFS!!!!

Sorry not sorry i judge the game state based on what we got in front of us!

Grogu has been playing us with his “derpy” plays. But when he was in danger then he explained to KZA like he was an experienced player! I feel it! He is playing us! Wake the hell up! HE’S PLAYING US!!!!
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Yeah I'm parking on Grogu

[VOTE: Grogu] aubergine
KZA
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:37 pm

I know this will annoy you, but I am going to ask anyway. The other day was not a good day.

kza thinking so, and guillo outing as a wolf overnight fmpov for the reasons already stated.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i feel like a broken record

i'm not engaging epi anymore he's just continuing to play dumb
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

You know what. Epi is right. Im not gonna make it easy for the wolves. F.U

[VOTE: GROGU] aubergine

Im parking it here.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Well Chard and Daisys actions line up so perfectly with mine that it's probably just Grogu is maf
KZA
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:41 pm i feel like a broken record

i'm not engaging epi anymore he's just continuing to play dumb
You should know by now that I'm not playing. :(
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Grogu wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:56 am Just got word. My fears happened and I feel like shit.
KZA is town, I am only saying this as a fact but not mechanically. I do not have a check on her.
I did receive a message telling me I had two shots of my role.
This was shortly after thread close and I was long gone.
I have asked to use it tonight or now since I wasn’t aware.
This has been denied. I go hide in a dark hole with my girl now. I have lost this game for us, I should have never had this role. Please don’t flame me, I was way over my head and I’m getting nasty looks already. I’m going to enjoy my last night with wifey, good night all. I am very sorry 😢
Grogu "just got word" that he had two NA's. This was after like 20-30 posts into D5. I don't think Grogu would have gone that long into D5 and not noticed a message. Grogu is backtracking here.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:41 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:37 pm

kza thinking so, and guillo outing as a wolf overnight fmpov for the reasons already stated.
kza thinking so isn't evidence.

"guillo outing as a wold overnight fmpov" is not evidence.

"for the reasons already stated" isn't helpful.

For someone with over a thousand posts in this thing, you are the least helpful person to me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:39 pm

There is no guarantee the seemer even exists FFS!!!!

Sorry not sorry i judge the game state based on what we got in front of us!

Grogu has been playing us with his “derpy” plays. But when he was in danger then he explained to KZA like he was an experienced player! I feel it! He is playing us! Wake the hell up! HE’S PLAYING US!!!!
Well, there is a seemer explicitly named in the roles list. I understand that that role may not actually exist.

If Grogu is bad, I'm voting nutella next.
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Mac is probably just mafia and openly role hunting
KZA
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

KZA wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:48 pm Mac is probably just mafia and openly role hunting
I would lynch MacDougall as well.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

I'm like 99% sure town lost lol
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1011

Post by MacDougall »

DaisyCloud wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:48 pm kza sorry I was seeing wolves every where nite 3. I should have listeners to Made.

weird tho when I did a fake cop claim and said I forgot to send my action people bought that but not believing I am rb is just weird.

MacDougall knows he was rbed. so does nutella and esooa. so should grogu.

I think grogu has been lying so much he forgets his lies. he still thinks this is about nite 4. but it's the only narrative he knows.

and somehow only you, Guillotine, and senzie believe me.
I already told you I don't have a role that acts and didn't get notified
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Esooa wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:57 pm I'm like 99% sure town lost lol
I accept full responsibility
KZA
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

KZA wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:48 pm Mac is probably just mafia and openly role hunting
Ngl I've felt the same about you multiple times
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:50 pm
I'm out of my scumrange.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:09 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:50 pm
I'm out of my scumrange.
You don't have one.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 358
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

So I haven’t caught up. Seems like people think Goru is lying now. I’m sure there’s a good reason for that.

I’m skeptical of there being any good reason to suspect Guillo. Borderline my top town. Maybe my actual top town depending on who died last night as I’ve forgotten.
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:02 pm

if Grogu is Mafia then fine I lose to his Valentine's Day story whatever this mech is hard enough without that wrench thrown in
WOW. Fuck this game. We dont deserve to win this shit. Im not playing here again.

[VOTE: Guillotina] aubergine

I gave everything i had to give to this game but the syndicate protect their own even if they are scum.

See you never!
I’m sorry friend, no one is protecting me. I am new here also
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

KZA wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:09 pm
Grogu wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:07 pm

You think I would make up a girlfriend story to prove what? If I was scum I will also be told I have two actions. Then mafia would lie accordingly. There is no need to make up an excuse.
That is the part you don’t seem to understand. Your role doubles any role not just cop. What am I missing?
Okay if you knew you had 2 actions why didn't you fake 2 actions?
Why? It was a fake. Having to fake two people would be even harder, I had to make it up. How would that be good for town? It would be more confusing and less streamlined. I almost faked a green check but I decided guillo had to be scum given eod and start of day.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”