nonplayers
67%

Total votes: 15
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 237

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by Master Radishes »

How about I promise to actually iso you instead of coasting by on impressions before EoD.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 358
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:58 pm How about I promise to actually iso you instead of coasting by on impressions before EoD.
Sure. :shrug:
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:03 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:16 pm Here’s my spicy take tho.

Nutella has made no attempt at all to read me or Epi all game, the two players she claims to suspect most.

Seriously. Look at her posts. Do you see someone trying to figure out someone else’s alignment? I don’t. What I do see is someone who wants Goru alive at the end of the day. That’s extra sus if Goru is a wolf.

I think Chard is town. He feels too comfortable to be a wolf unless the other wolves are some really weird couple like 112 and Quas and that’s just generally unlikely.

Mac’s “you got got, nerd” is fine. Wrongtown Mac would say something like that. Still a pretty solid townread.

Kza’s read on me is problematic but there’s enough reason to townread him besides that he’s probably just wrongtown.

I’m not sure on Radishes. Nothing he’s saying pings me as dishonest per se but Radishes is generally good at reading me and it’s concerning that he’s so wrong. New players incorrectly suspecting me? Normal. Nutella or Mac incorrectly suspecting me? Super normal. Radishes incorrectly suspecting me tends not to happen. Twice in recent history, he’s been arguably my strongest supporter while I was a consensus suspect and he was totally right to peg me as a townie. Heck, one of those games involved “weird interactions” between WMichelle and TJack D1 ending with a D1 WMichelle yeet. So why is town Radishes off? But I don’t see anything blatantly dishonest so idk. Conflicted. He can stay in the poe.
I agree with you on Nutella. Kinda meh on your townread on Mac just for that? KZA is tinfoiling but I townread him. Radishes has his moments of mud and clarity, there are some posts I've really liked from him. I don't know about Chard, but if Nutella is wolf then I think Chard is spewed town, I explained why in my nutella iso read.
I've also been getting some weird pings from Nutella. I don't really blame people for having me in the PoE since I'm probably null to most, but Nutella has kind of pushed on me in ways that feel less than genuine. Super heavy posting I think is a common thing good wolves do to get townread, and I worry that a lot of people have Nutella on their towny side because of this, not because Nutella is actually doing much that is towny.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 373

Post by LordQuas »

i forgot about game
Master Radishes
Hitman

Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:04 pm

Nutella has made no attempt at all to read me or Epi all game, the two players she claims to suspect most.

Seriously. Look at her posts. Do you see someone trying to figure out someone else’s alignment? I don’t. What I do see is someone who wants Goru alive at the end of the day. That’s extra sus if Goru is a wolf.

I think Chard is town. He feels too comfortable to be a wolf unless the other wolves are some really weird couple like 112 and Quas and that’s just generally unlikely.

Mac’s “you got got, nerd” is fine. Wrongtown Mac would say something like that. Still a pretty solid townread.

Kza’s read on me is problematic but there’s enough reason to townread him besides that he’s probably just wrongtown.

I’m not sure on Radishes. Nothing he’s saying pings me as dishonest per se but Radishes is generally good at reading me and it’s concerning that he’s so wrong. New players incorrectly suspecting me? Normal. Nutella or Mac incorrectly suspecting me? Super normal. Radishes incorrectly suspecting me tends not to happen. Twice in recent history, he’s been arguably my strongest supporter while I was a consensus suspect and he was totally right to peg me as a townie. Heck, one of those games involved “weird interactions” between WMichelle and TJack D1 ending with a D1 WMichelle yeet. So why is town Radishes off? But I don’t see anything blatantly dishonest so idk. Conflicted. He can stay in the poe.
I agree with you on Nutella. Kinda meh on your townread on Mac just for that? KZA is tinfoiling but I townread him. Radishes has his moments of mud and clarity, there are some posts I've really liked from him. I don't know about Chard, but if Nutella is wolf then I think Chard is spewed town, I explained why in my nutella iso read.
I've also been getting some weird pings from Nutella. I don't really blame people for having me in the PoE since I'm probably null to most, but Nutella has kind of pushed on me in ways that feel less than genuine. Super heavy posting I think is a common thing good wolves do to get townread, and I worry that a lot of people have Nutella on their towny side because of this, not because Nutella is actually doing much that is towny.
Nah. I have Nutella in my towncore because of *how* they went about solving in D1/D2. They had that solving spark that felt like they were genuinely hunting. We mindmelded in real time at least once, and in general her view is my view of the game as a whole.

I agree she's lagged behind recently in the sense that she's rolling with the momentum of the game, but also the momentum has led to hits, so I'm doing the same and so is my strongest townread Kaz.

I can nitpick things, like her overall progression on Michelle. And if we inch towards end game and struggle to flip the final wolves, I'll definitely be re-evaluating her first before Kaz or Made (my other strong townreads).

But so far the Town, as a whole, has done a solid job finding the scum team, and I see no reason to start becoming paranoid about a key member of that successful Town at this moment in time.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 1205
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

here's the thing: i have a town role, radish has a town role, guillo prolly has a town role

checkmate mafia
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

LordQuas wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:10 pm i forgot about game
I mean I don't blame you, considering your path to your wincon.

How's it going?
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

feel like sean is the most likely wolf here without reading much of whats been posted today
Master Radishes
Hitman

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:13 pm here's the thing: i have a town role, radish has a town role, guillo prolly has a town role

checkmate mafia
Purely out of curiosity, do you think you know my role?
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:13 pm
LordQuas wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:10 pm i forgot about game
I mean I don't blame you, considering your path to your wincon.

How's it going?
aight, mostly has to do with being just unable to play d3 b/c it was like 10 hours long and irl stuff so there was like 5 days of night for me lol
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 453
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:13 pm here's the thing: i have a town role, radish has a town role, guillo prolly has a town role

checkmate mafia
don't forget me, Spider-Man Noir
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:14 pm

checkmate mafia
i have a p good guess
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

actually a very solid guess based on something specific you said at one point
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

[VOTE: seanzie] aubergine

gonna go get a covid test bbl
Master Radishes
Hitman

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:16 pm actually a very solid guess based on something specific you said at one point
I look forward to being souped then. :mafia:
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Radish is Spider-Man Noir but also Ghost Spider-Man
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 196

Post by 112 »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:14 pm

checkmate mafia
i thought your role was out in the open since d2
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Nah. I have Nutella in my towncore because of *how* they went about solving in D1/D2. They had that solving spark that felt like they were genuinely hunting. We mindmelded in real time at least once, and in general her view is my view of the game as a whole.

I agree she's lagged behind recently in the sense that she's rolling with the momentum of the game, but also the momentum has led to hits, so I'm doing the same and so is my strongest townread Kaz.

I can nitpick things, like her overall progression on Michelle. And if we inch towards end game and struggle to flip the final wolves, I'll definitely be re-evaluating her first before Kaz or Made (my other strong townreads).

But so far the Town, as a whole, has done a solid job finding the scum team, and I see no reason to start becoming paranoid about a key member of that successful Town at this moment in time.
I barely read any of D1, and only some of D2, so yeah if Nutella looked better then, than yeah, idk if I would have seen it, so sorry my read isn't taking that into account.

I don't understand your momentum thing? We had a vig kill, and then happened to have a weird claim, fake CC that happened to result in a wolf kill. Aside from that though, we have 9 dead townies, and only 2 dead wolves? How are you giving town a "solid job" here? We aren't doing all that great from my perspective, especially if people are thinking about lunching me today (I admit though, this is largely my fault for missing D1, then not being able to get caught up). I'm hoping some of the PoEs that people have are going to be hits, but there is no guarantee of that, and I recommend you don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Either way, yeah, I'm not going to pretend like I have a super strong case on Nutella. Just thought it was worth mention that they have pinged me a few times since some other people seem to also be having reservations about Nutella.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Seanzie seems pretty unbothered so I'm gonna vote him for now cause tied wagons are fun and he's in the PoE

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
KZA
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

KZA wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:32 pm Seanzie seems pretty unbothered so I'm gonna vote him for now cause tied wagons are fun and he's in the PoE

unbothered by/about what?

KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:34 pm
KZA wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:32 pm Seanzie seems pretty unbothered so I'm gonna vote him for now cause tied wagons are fun and he's in the PoE

the votes on you
KZA
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

KZA wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:36 pm

the votes on you
Oh, okay. Well thanks for bothering me:P

Not really happy about the votes, but also kind of saw it coming since I am in red or orange in almost everyone's reads lists. Trying to do what I can to not be today's mislunch though, since I haven't been particularly helpful to town in any other ways.

Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 196

Post by 112 »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:39 pm

the votes on you

Not really happy about the votes, but also kind of saw it coming since I am in red or orange in almost everyone's reads lists. Trying to do what I can to not be today's mislunch though, since I haven't been particularly helpful to town in any other ways.
can you talk about why you're town instead of saying the votes on you are justified and not parrying at all?
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

oh i also wanted to blast guillo for that hammer yesterday

that was scummy as shit
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

LordQuas wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:53 pm oh i also wanted to blast guillo for that hammer yesterday

that was scummy as shit
that was guillo right
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:31 pm

I barely read any of D1, and only some of D2, so yeah if Nutella looked better then, than yeah, idk if I would have seen it, so sorry my read isn't taking that into account.

I don't understand your momentum thing? We had a vig kill, and then happened to have a weird claim, fake CC that happened to result in a wolf kill. Aside from that though, we have 9 dead townies, and only 2 dead wolves? How are you giving town a "solid job" here? We aren't doing all that great from my perspective, especially if people are thinking about lunching me today (I admit though, this is largely my fault for missing D1, then not being able to get caught up). I'm hoping some of the PoEs that people have are going to be hits, but there is no guarantee of that, and I recommend you don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Either way, yeah, I'm not going to pretend like I have a super strong case on Nutella. Just thought it was worth mention that they have pinged me a few times since some other people seem to also be having reservations about Nutella.
town is 50/50 on their kp is the point ppl are making

you should not be surprised that wolf kp is not killing wolves
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

112 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:48 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:39 pm

the votes on you

can you talk about why you're town instead of saying the votes on you are justified and not parrying at all?
I literally haven't been caught up all game. If there was something that I thought would be compelling to help people townread me, I would offer it, but like... I can't argue with anyone's null read because I really haven't done much. I could list a few things, but it would all just be WIFOM (like why would I lurk 4 days, and when having no towncred/being in the main PoE decide to mention being pinged by the highest poster in the game).

I did try to make a bit of a play to mess scum up D2, but I doubt anyone noticed it, and I don't know if anyone would believe me if I explained what I was trying to do anyways.

KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

@Seanzie can you explain why you were fine with believing Omega's fake check on Falcon but not with my fake check on Grogu?
KZA
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

KZA wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:00 pm @Seanzie can you explain why you were fine with believing Omega's fake check on Falcon but not with my fake check on Grogu?
First off, I'd like to clarify that I didn't NOT believe the redcheck on Grogu, just that I mostly was reserving judgement on it. I didn't even know you faked a redcheck at first (I found out about the redcheck because someone mentioned that Mac had a redcheck).

Simple answer: DoO's redcheck was the first fake thing I had read in the game (idk if anyone did any notable lies in D1, I wasn't around then, and only read a few pages of it). Since then though, there have been a ton of lies and deceptions in the thread, so I am a bit more skeptical about what people say now.

Plus, DoO followed it up with saying she strongarmed the check, which added credibility. Essentially that makes it so that DoO was claiming that if we lunched Falcon and Falcon flipped town, we should lunch DoO.

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Which hits do you credit Nutella for?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:10 pm
KZA wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:00 pm @Seanzie can you explain why you were fine with believing Omega's fake check on Falcon but not with my fake check on Grogu?
First off, I'd like to clarify that I didn't NOT believe the redcheck on Grogu, just that I mostly was reserving judgement on it. I didn't even know you faked a redcheck at first (I found out about the redcheck because someone mentioned that Mac had a redcheck).

Simple answer: DoO's redcheck was the first fake thing I had read in the game (idk if anyone did any notable lies in D1, I wasn't around then, and only read a few pages of it). Since then though, there have been a ton of lies and deceptions in the thread, so I am a bit more skeptical about what people say now.

Plus, DoO followed it up with saying she strongarmed the check, which added credibility. Essentially that makes it so that DoO was claiming that if we lunched Falcon and Falcon flipped town, we should lunch DoO.
Also worth noting that townies faking claims or checks is pretty uncommon on my home forum, MafC. It has happened, but like... I am pretty sure more townfolk have lied in this game than in all my games there combined. So, coming in D2, I wasn't really expecting to see a lot of townfolk lying about results.

DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 391
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by DaisyCloud »

imma vote now because of rl stuff I might not be able to be on towards eod
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

[VOTE: Jackofhearts2005] aubergine

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

my ♡ says this is the way

Victories:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Just waiting for people to actually read the thread or until the deadline.

I repeat, I’m not getting chopped today.
Grogu
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 335

Post by Grogu »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:49 pm
chardonnay wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:23 am
KZA wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:08 am
chardonnay wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:06 am
KZA wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:55 am I feel like Chardonnay might actually be Mafia. I don't really get why he's claiming he did "obvious cop cover". Who were you trying to cover for?
I thought making a hard low info push that was out of character for my more laid back nature would make it look like a cop soft.

SO then i could draw mafia away from cop hunting elsewhere.
yeah I don't really know you and had this idea that someone else would have to be scumreading Grogu hard but then I was like nah...he can pick his own soft target :bighug:
tbh i felt like i struck gold with the Grogu push when several other people were pushing it shortly after. Made me feel like the Noir has check Goru last night and got a guilty. lol

I still think Grogu is scummy tho. Im just having a hard time writing out a meaningful explanation.

-/-/--

pre-edit

This whole cop cover thing that happened today makes me want to run a roster wide "Hypocop" WHere everybody outs there hypotical results if they the were the cop. Could be fun and useful since cop chould have 3 results to share. THoughts?
The idea that everyone who isn’t the cop fakes red peeks on the same player as cover for each other while each thinks one of the other players faking the peek is telling the truth is hilarious and I hope that isn’t what happened.

But even if it is, that doesn’t make Goru town.
It doesn’t make me town, but it also doesn’t make me a wolf. All it does is take 3 players from the cop possibilities.
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:21 pm Baby Yoda/Nutella/Radishes.

You’re welcome, hee hos.
1 at best. Awful and wolfy
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:57 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:49 pm
chardonnay wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:23 am
KZA wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:08 am
chardonnay wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:06 am
KZA wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:55 am I feel like Chardonnay might actually be Mafia. I don't really get why he's claiming he did "obvious cop cover". Who were you trying to cover for?
I thought making a hard low info push that was out of character for my more laid back nature would make it look like a cop soft.

SO then i could draw mafia away from cop hunting elsewhere.
yeah I don't really know you and had this idea that someone else would have to be scumreading Grogu hard but then I was like nah...he can pick his own soft target :bighug:
tbh i felt like i struck gold with the Grogu push when several other people were pushing it shortly after. Made me feel like the Noir has check Goru last night and got a guilty. lol

I still think Grogu is scummy tho. Im just having a hard time writing out a meaningful explanation.

-/-/--

pre-edit

This whole cop cover thing that happened today makes me want to run a roster wide "Hypocop" WHere everybody outs there hypotical results if they the were the cop. Could be fun and useful since cop chould have 3 results to share. THoughts?
The idea that everyone who isn’t the cop fakes red peeks on the same player as cover for each other while each thinks one of the other players faking the peek is telling the truth is hilarious and I hope that isn’t what happened.

But even if it is, that doesn’t make Goru town.
Grogu has very incriminating posts but I'm not sure if a wolf wouldn't be careful to not post those posts.

Like, can wolves be derps? I think they can be, I've seen clueless wolves in the games I've hosted. (Caccio) At what point derping is too much derp and scum indicative? Also I wouldn't discard the possibility that a wolf would fake red check in the middle of the claim fuckery to blend in.
Guillotine has been very weird with his push. You quoted a post that had no incriminating nothing in it. You are delusional
Image Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:34 pm Image

If you're implying a claim just be aware I will not be here for the last 3ish hours of the round so my vote won't be moving after that.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Generally speaking this is the time I should be doing isos of remaining ?s to start sorting properly.

But I can't be bothered.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

You can call me a wolf all you like but it won’t change the outcome.

You run this simulation a hundred times and I’ll never swing.

Anyone voting for me can believe me now or see for themselves later.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:38 pm

If you're implying a claim just be aware I will not be here for the last 3ish hours of the round so my vote won't be moving after that.
Then you should reevaluate before then, shouldn’t you?

Again, what wolf did Nutella help catch?
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:27 pm my ♡ says this is the way
This is the way. I have spoken!
Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’d prefer Goru or Nutella but in a pinch, Seanzie will work as cw. Like, I don’t have any good reason to trust him.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:40 pm

What wolf did you help catch?
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Yeah I think I get it Jack. Guess we just wait.
KZA
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:42 pm

Michelle.

But that doesn’t answer my question.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

You’re claiming Nutella should be in the towncore because her actions lead to wolf deaths. I’m saying that’s incorrect and I question the truthfulness of that assertion.
chardonnay
The Mark
Posts in topic: 134

Post by chardonnay »

[VOTE: senzie] aubergine

I'm not gonna ride the same eod wagon w/ gorgu. No thanks lol
hi-lo
Master Radishes
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:43 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:42 pm

Michelle.

But that doesn’t answer my question.
You didn't do anything to catch Michelle. You subbed in and voted alongside many other people and said 'yeah I see it too'.

Return to “Previous Jobs”