[WOLF WIN] Leporidae Mafia

Play the current mountainous game here!
- Only mountainous, all roles vanilla and all mechanics standard
- Any number of players in theory (probably fewer in practice)
- Short-to-moderate cycle lengths (e.g., no longer than 72 hour cycle)
- Themed if host feels like it

Moderators: Hustle Host, Game Facilitators

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: [D2] Leporidae Mafia

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:53 pm LOL ok, if a two-person team snuck it past me.

Me, who posted during closed night.

I was around... you know? I hear you, but it's really ... best to accept what I have said, because I'm laying bare truths about myself for this.
That's why I said it means something. I don't know that anyone here is the type to overrule a loud protest.

This might doublepost. I am getting spammed with errors again. :smile:
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 58
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:53 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:51 pm You want me to judge whose values fall short of the values that I absolutely believe in? That's an awkward question, to say the least.
Yes. Any vote you place will imply that anyway.
You coming after me right away. That gives me pause in adding you to the list.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:58 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:53 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:51 pm You want me to judge whose values fall short of the values that I absolutely believe in? That's an awkward question, to say the least.
Yes. Any vote you place will imply that anyway.
You coming after me right away. That gives me pause in adding you to the list.
It's not the first direction my head went in finding mafia, no. But I am listening. This is kind of an age-old thing on The Syndicate (someone being killed Night 1 that comes with uniquely informative emotional attributes), and I have cleared myself in similar scenarios before in a way that is not terribly dissimilar from what you've done so far today. I recognize your mindset.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm not sure Sloonei goes for this kill either. He's G-Man's biggest fan. :ponder:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 95
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: [D1] Leporidae Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:26 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:16 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 4:32 pm
Delta wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 4:31 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 4:31 pm [VOTE: delta] aubergine That was easy to understand.
I'm kinda just caught off guard by it is all?
Yeah, that feels exagerrated though. Kind of fake.
I don't like this.

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
Nah, that's bull. I don't know if this narrative of single voters has merit, but I see no difference between them and a Sloonei voter. At all.

Delta's reaction to falcon wanting to keep players in that hadn't played in a while was not believable to me, the level of "oh my god WHAT??" was cranked too high. Artificial drama. My suspicion should be pretty legitimate upon analysis, so analyze and try again please.

b) I understood falcon's perspective because I share it. Because I agree with it. And I think most peoples' here history with me should back up that I am JUST that kind of "heart" player. I would rather keep an old friend that I miss in the game than go after them for any reason at all.

Name one player that fits the bill more than G-man, even in this game with fingersplints, JJJ, Sloonei, Roxy, G-man stands out as a very special presence that I would have liked to appreciate for more than Day 1.

The wolves made a mistake, and the result is that they might as well kill me on Night 2, now, as respectfully as possible, please remove this obviously off-target vote from me, and let's try and expand this concept further.
Long Con is town.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 6:15 pm I'm not sure Sloonei goes for this kill either. He's G-Man's biggest fan. :ponder:
I probably kill Delta here.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I will explain my falcon vote in more detail once I have food in my belly. Full sentences too much work.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 10:05 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 4:31 pm [VOTE: delta] aubergine That was easy to understand.
I don't like this.

Nah, that's bull. I don't know if this narrative of single voters has merit, but I see no difference between them and a Sloonei voter. At all.

Delta's reaction to falcon wanting to keep players in that hadn't played in a while was not believable to me, the level of "oh my god WHAT??" was cranked too high. Artificial drama. My suspicion should be pretty legitimate upon analysis, so analyze and try again please.

b) I understood falcon's perspective because I share it. Because I agree with it. And I think most peoples' here history with me should back up that I am JUST that kind of "heart" player. I would rather keep an old friend that I miss in the game than go after them for any reason at all.

Name one player that fits the bill more than G-man, even in this game with fingersplints, JJJ, Sloonei, Roxy, G-man stands out as a very special presence that I would have liked to appreciate for more than Day 1.

The wolves made a mistake, and the result is that they might as well kill me on Night 2, now, as respectfully as possible, please remove this obviously off-target vote from me, and let's try and expand this concept further.
Long Con is town.
Thank you.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 7:29 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 11:52 pm Would not vote:

Delta
JJJ
DrWilgy
fingersplints (D1 courtesy only)
Surprised yet happy to see splints on your list.
Epignosis wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:27 am
Roxy wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:34 am
Delta wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 7:31 am
Roxy wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 5:58 am New game - yay! Glad we have some time as I am on my way to work.

Happy Fry-YAY!!!!!

Hello hello! o/
:hug: :workit:
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:14 am [VOTE: epi] aubergine

Trix is shitty cereal, and the Trix rabbit is bottom rung cereal mascot...does not even come close to Tony the Tiger, or Snap Crackle & Pop
WT-----A-------F???????????????????????

No, just no!
Original fake Trix with all the preservatives and shit I cannot pronounce is way better than it is now - in fact so much better they are returning to the original kind!! <3

Plus nothing is greater than Pebbles on the Fruity Pebbles box <3

Frosted Flakes and Rice Krispies are for old people ---like older than me even.

I do not even know you right now!

Still not much happening tho I do realize some are doing their jam by making something out of nothing Day 1 and I say more power to ya.

For me I have seen nothing worth mentioning as yet.
Be the cereal you wish to see in the world.

[VOTE: Roxy-Os] aubergine
but I was? Why do you hate Fruity Pebbles?

I would never be so bland as to be anything associated with an "O's" FYI!
Loved Fruity Pebbles as a kid. Nothing like seeing your milk get moldy in the span of six minutes.

Anyway, I don't think you're mafia.

No longer Roxy-Os.

You can be Roxy-Bran.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Delta wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:46 pm
I don't like this.

I dont see how I played up my reaction at all. It was one word, friend. But :shrug:
Of course, this is a game of subtleties. One word is one word; the intention behind it is what I have to decipher. My perspective on Lime's notable moves EoD1 were "geez, this is sketchy, he's in danger of suddenly becoming a counterwagon with this unusual stuff".

UNTIL he explained the reasoning, and that immediately slid the perspective back into alignment for me.

BUT you were still angling toward "this guy's unbelievable", yes with one word, but it is that attempt to hang on to that 'maybe this is enough to vote him' perspective that I read into that post... that is too far into predatory to let slide.

This is easy to defend against, because it is reading into a subtlety. But that's the game. [VOTE: delta] aubergine
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 10:30 pm

Delta
JJJ
DrWilgy
Roxy wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 5:58 am New game - yay! Glad we have some time as I am on my way to work.

Happy Fry-YAY!!!!!

Hello hello! o/

Trix is shitty cereal, and the Trix rabbit is bottom rung cereal mascot...does not even come close to Tony the Tiger, or Snap Crackle & Pop

No, just no!
Original fake Trix with all the preservatives and shit I cannot pronounce is way better than it is now - in fact so much better they are returning to the original kind!! <3

Still not much happening tho I do realize some are doing their jam by making something out of nothing Day 1 and I say more power to ya.

Loved Fruity Pebbles as a kid. Nothing like seeing your milk get moldy in the span of six minutes.

No longer Roxy-Os.

You can be Roxy-Bran.
Let me preface by saying if you're mafia, then I'm just silly. Silly to ask this question.

I said you would never, ever kill G-Man on night one. Am I right?

I can be wrong and you can still be town. I'm just curious if my perspective is correct.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 10:34 pm

Delta
JJJ
DrWilgy

Happy Fry-YAY!!!!!

Hello hello! o/

No, just no!

No longer Roxy-Os.

You can be Roxy-Bran.
Let me preface by saying if you're mafia, then I'm just silly. Silly to ask this question.

I can be wrong and you can still be town. I'm just curious if my perspective is correct.
I've just arrived at page 5, so I haven't seen your comment.

My very reasoning for calling Roxy good was the death of G-Man. I don't think that's her choice. A teammate? Perhaps.

But I would personally object to a G-Man kill on Day 1 (and I'm never absent in chat).

I know that's cheese, but it's real cheese. :noble:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And damn, page 5 is some G-Man serious business. He really doesn't want to paint that bathroom.

Or is that where he was hiding from his wife? :ponder:

Anyway, can't wait to dig into that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

In respect for the dead:
G-Man wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:02 pm Question for Epi: Will you please elaborate on your vote for Roxy? You attempted no interactions with her prior to that point. What's the substance behind that vote?
There wasn't much to it. I picked Roxy based on the post in which I voted and that was that. Then off to work for 27 hours.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:21 pm @G-Man re: Epignosis

I would say the one liners are typical these days. He’s efficient.
Next time Eloh and I get into it, I'm pulling this post from my back pocket.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 10:38 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 10:34 pm

Delta
JJJ
DrWilgy
Hello hello! o/

No, just no!

No longer Roxy-Os.

You can be Roxy-Bran.

I've just arrived at page 5, so I haven't seen your comment.

My very reasoning for calling Roxy good was the death of G-Man. I don't think that's her choice. A teammate? Perhaps.

But I would personally object to a G-Man kill on Day 1 (and I'm never absent in chat).

I know that's cheese, but it's real cheese. :noble:
I'm pretty much committed to being made of cheese at this point.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:19 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 8:22 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:32 pm
Delta wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 12:16 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:13 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:48 am
Delta wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:46 am Any thoughts so far?
You and Jay have done an adequate job of hoisting this game out of the silent void it was resting in. Enough so to award you each a townie point.

Sloonei's Maf
Enlightening

Tell me more? :D

You asked him for thoughts on the game, and he gave the most boiler plate response I can think of for a Maf to not ruffle feathers D1
Sometimes it just be like that.
I've had an odd time trying to develop a meta read on falcon in the few games I've played over the last couple years. He's been a constant presence in those games, and he was already a somewhat familiar face before I took my sabbatical. But over the last, say, 5-6 games that I have played I have felt like I have seen a trend where mafia-falcon is a bit more reckless with his early-game accusations. These posts felt like they leaned a bit more toward that side of the spectrum.

The initial gripe, that I gave "the most boiler plate response" possible, followed by a generic prod + vote felt hollow to me. It felt more like the version of falcon I've seen that's more interested in causing a ruckus than in actually solving the players he's grilling. Evidently I was wrong.

OK fair...sometimes

What are your thoughts now? Have you any other reads you could share?
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:19 pm [VOTE: sloon] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Derp.
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 10:53 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:19 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 8:22 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:32 pm
Delta wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 12:16 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:13 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:48 am

You and Jay have done an adequate job of hoisting this game out of the silent void it was resting in. Enough so to award you each a townie point.

Sloonei's Maf
Enlightening

Tell me more? :D

You asked him for thoughts on the game, and he gave the most boiler plate response I can think of for a Maf to not ruffle feathers D1
Sometimes it just be like that.
OK fair...sometimes

What are your thoughts now? Have you any other reads you could share?
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:19 pm [VOTE: sloon] aubergine
I've had an odd time trying to develop a meta read on falcon in the few games I've played over the last couple years. He's been a constant presence in those games, and he was already a somewhat familiar face before I took my sabbatical. But over the last, say, 5-6 games that I have played I have felt like I have seen a trend where mafia-falcon is a bit more reckless with his early-game accusations. These posts felt like they leaned a bit more toward that side of the spectrum.

The initial gripe, that I gave "the most boiler plate response" possible, followed by a generic prod + vote felt hollow to me. It felt more like the version of falcon I've seen that's more interested in causing a ruckus than in actually solving the players he's grilling. Evidently I was wrong.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Delta wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 2:43 pm Selfishly dont really want to kill Epi but not as confident as I tend to be on him being town.
I'm curious on why this qualifies as "selfish."
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: delta] aubergine

I did this before I realized that Long Con was already parked there. Whoops. I don't want to create the illusion of a strong wagon in a game of this size and volume.

But I have a silly idea in my head that I want to pursue.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine fits G-Man theory, I think, and hasn't played like someone on a redemption arc.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

When time permits I will really dig into Delta to see how I feel about that wagon. Whatever one makes of the night kill, I think he has been arguably the game's biggest mover (and I think he has looked authentic in that effort). I acknowledge that's not as high a "game mover" bar as I would like.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:05 pm [VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine fits G-Man theory, I think, and hasn't played like someone on a redemption arc.
Yeah, he came in strong-sounding, but didn't blossom.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:08 pm When time permits I will really dig into Delta to see how I feel about that wagon. Whatever one makes of the night kill, I think he has been arguably the game's biggest mover (and I think he has looked authentic in that effort). I acknowledge that's not as high a "game mover" bar as I would like.
I noted when you called attention to the towny post by Delta, and I did/do agree it's towny-sounding. Weighing it against my current vote, that singular vote is not hard enough to fake to convince me it's Town-evidential.

Are there other posts from Delta with that level of "I SEE Delta's Town perspective" in them?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

*that singular POST...
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:11 pm I noted when you called attention to the towny post by Delta, and I did/do agree it's towny-sounding. Weighing it against my current vote, that singular vote is not hard enough to fake to convince me it's Town-evidential.

Are there other posts from Delta with that level of "I SEE Delta's Town perspective" in them?
It's a holistic impression of mine more than something inspired by very specific moments. Still, off the top of my head (with a quick ISO scan), beyond the one you mentioned already, his overall handling of falcon seemed decent to me.

Before he made that post in falcon's favor, he'd engaged falcon directly to build on my initial hurling of the poop at falcon. He'd kinda set the table to sus falcon if he wanted to, but in the end he adopted a nuanced view with falcon in a favorable light. I felt a certain solving cohesion with Delta in that sense, because I followed a similar trajectory with falcon.

This is one example, and I don't want to expand much beyond that for the time being. I'd prefer Delta answer accusers for himself.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-Man wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 2:53 pm POE:
Falcon
Lime Coke
Long Con
Roxy
Sloonei

NOT TODAY:
Delta
DrWilgy
Epignosis
Fingersplints
G-Man
JaggedJimmyJay
For reference. Note that Delta was in a "TBD" position as G-Man worked through this until he decided to include him in the "Not Today" group at the end. If we apply G-Man kill theory (both who wouldn't do it, and who would have a reason to do it), this may leave a decently constrained POE pool. Lime Coke stands out.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

fingersplints wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 3:37 pm can’t read Epignosis
It's okay. It's a Greek word. :)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

G-Man wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 2:53 pm Wadding all my other ISO's into one post so I can paint paint paint.

@Lime Coke feels more like a flat vanilla to me. I get RL being an obstacle, but I don't see anything in the ISO to feel positive about. That's how you get out of the POE at this point. Coming back in now with the "wow I just don't know who to vote for" isn't helpful either. It's time to force pegs into holes and make some conclusions for the day.

Question for Lime Coke- What are your impressions of Epignosis, Roxy, and Sloonei? None of them appear in your ISO.

Question for the group- Given more time to engage and participate, what's constitutes a full-carbonated version of Lime Coke?

G-Man wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 2:53 pm @Sloonei's activity feels stale. Either retirement has robbed him of his vigor or he's tip-toeing. I need more content with substance, but I'm not impressed so far.

Question for Sloonei- Has WIlgy given you anything to evaluate him with yet?

Question for the group- Is stale, unremarkable Sloonei content enough to remove him from your POE today?

If I go by "Who killed G-Man?" these are my top two picks.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 3:39 pm Now I get it randomly but not often.
You and me both! Jesus. Not like the old days, for sure. :disappoint:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:36 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 3:39 pm Now I get it randomly but not often.
You and me both! Jesus. Not like the old days, for sure. :disappoint:
:srsnod:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 4:43 pm Wish I could explain that a little bit better...

But I can't and feel like the best way to explain my thought process is to simply say "I'M WASHED" and that should suffice.
Delta wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 4:44 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 4:43 pm Wish I could explain that a little bit better...

But I can't and feel like the best way to explain my thought process is to simply say "I'M WASHED" and that should suffice.
Me too bud
Washed?

What are you guys? 12?

Wait until you're my age. Then you are Time's bitch. :charlieblackmon:

(Oh shit, here comes Roxy, let me hide real quick)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 4:55 pm I think it's fine.

A falcon vote always feels meh mefinks.

The thing is people expressed concern about Falc and I don't see where any further effort was made to dissuade via hunting in Falcs normal method.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 4:56 pm I also think solving one of the crosses is pro in our best interest?

But that's a me thing.
Why bring up this justification four minutes before the poll ended if you meant for people to talk about it?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I get the impression that the quick "conflict" up to the 5pm deadline between Delta and DrWilgy was fakeballs.

Start here:

viewtopic.php?p=1117519#p1117519

That looks like two teammates getting some jabs in when the vote is all but sealed.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't like this.

Long Con wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:28 pm Further expansion 1: Epignosis didn't kill G-man on Night 1.

This is not a viewpoint that I foresee ever changing my mind on.

Fuck, I'm the addendum! :eek:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I agree with Long Con's assessment though. The mafia goofed and are unaware of the dynamic here.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm caught up.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I suspect both, but Delta is doing more at this stage.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 20

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:45 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 4:55 pm I think it's fine.

A falcon vote always feels meh mefinks.

The thing is people expressed concern about Falc and I don't see where any further effort was made to dissuade via hunting in Falcs normal method.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 4:56 pm I also think solving one of the crosses is pro in our best interest?

But that's a me thing.
Why bring up this justification four minutes before the poll ended if you meant for people to talk about it?
So that it could be discussed or influence anyone still around, there was plenty present at the EoD.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:50 pm I get the impression that the quick "conflict" up to the 5pm deadline between Delta and DrWilgy was fakeballs.

Start here:

That looks like two teammates getting some jabs in when the vote is all but sealed.
I don't think the vote was sealed here by much stretch of the imagination. Sloon was only -2, A falc voter moving to Sloon tied it.

Thus my commentary was important.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also Epi, I think you've seen my 'vote's secure, time to bullshit posting' I've tried starting 10 min till EoD GTHes. You think banter about the wagons at hand is similar to this?
Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 1:07 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:50 pm I get the impression that the quick "conflict" up to the 5pm deadline between Delta and DrWilgy was fakeballs.

Start here:

I don't think the vote was sealed here by much stretch of the imagination. Sloon was only -2, A falc voter moving to Sloon tied it.

Why didn't you vote for me?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Alright well guys I wanted to sit down and read the game but I have 0 motivation to do that and probably nobody on when I get on so...

*Touch*
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Oh I'm being voted.

Rather unfortunate.

Also disappointing because I'm playing like this in a game with strong players.

Not a fan of Delta being voted I'd much rather me go and y'all just don't vote him ever but bleh.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 1:19 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 1:07 am

Start here:

Why didn't you vote for me?
No real reason to.

I wasn't at capacity to hunt outside of the wagons and upon searching through both ISOs I found both valid.
Image Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

Long Con wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 10:31 pm
Delta wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:46 pm
I don't like this.

I dont see how I played up my reaction at all. It was one word, friend. But :shrug:
Of course, this is a game of subtleties. One word is one word; the intention behind it is what I have to decipher. My perspective on Lime's notable moves EoD1 were "geez, this is sketchy, he's in danger of suddenly becoming a counterwagon with this unusual stuff".

UNTIL he explained the reasoning, and that immediately slid the perspective back into alignment for me.

BUT you were still angling toward "this guy's unbelievable", yes with one word, but it is that attempt to hang on to that 'maybe this is enough to vote him' perspective that I read into that post... that is too far into predatory to let slide.

This is easy to defend against, because it is reading into a subtlety. But that's the game. [VOTE: delta] aubergine
And yet I never held it against Brad as a means of scumreading him & instead tried to find a middle ground with him. I said D1 that I didnt want to kill him & that didnt change EOD either, just tried to work out if there was a different vote he would've joined from what was on the table at the time
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

Epignosis wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 10:56 pm
Delta wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 2:43 pm Selfishly dont really want to kill Epi but not as confident as I tend to be on him being town.
I'm curious on why this qualifies as "selfish."
Because my reason not to kill you was that, out of the people here, I find that I tend to agree with your takes if we're in a game together.

So while I'm not as sure on you, I didnt want to kill you because I want to have time to work out where you're at and see if there's something I can click with in your reads
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Mmmm...

Maybe we never actually rand town together after all.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I might try to actually read up what I missed tomorrow and I'm really hoping that's the case but idfk.

Return to “The Hustle”